Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kesha said Dr Luke raped Katy in a text to Gaga

Spock

Featured Posts

joannesrats

These documents show a very twisted, biased view of it. I would believe this if they were official court documents, but these are documents put out by Dr. Luke's attorney. The attorney wants the public to see this information and try to get support for him. For all we know, he could be twisting the words of Kesha's texted. I truly believe that they said something along the lines of, "Well he could be doing this to KP too..." or just something along those lines. I don't think that Kesha would be stupid enough to make an accusation that big.

Also, for people saying that she made this up to get out of her contract, that would be purely idiotic. She didn't put out music for 5 years because of this. That isn't what an artist wants to do. Even if a contract sucks, most artists just fulfill the contract and wait for it to end. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster
2 hours ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

Gross.

So looking at a court case objectively and coming to my own conclusion makes me gross? THIS is what is wrong with our current world. Having a different opinion makes you an evil person.

I ALWAYS lean toward the side of the victim when a rape allegation comes out. In THIS SPECIFIC CASE, I feel like Dr. Luke is actually innocent. 

codymonster
2 hours ago, PdogtheDaibutsu said:

No musician would put themself through that just because they didn’t like their contract. They know the seriousness of a claim like that, and how it can literally ruin their career. Kesha was making millions. She wasn’t going to throw at all away if it weren’t for a serious issue. The only thing Kesha underestimated was how difficult it is to prove you were abused, especially when it happened in the past. I’m disappointed in your perspective 

People have done stuff like this for attention, to get out of marriages, and to get back at a person. You are being ignorant if you completely rule out the fact that alterior motives ARE sometimes present in rape cases.  You have every right to believe what you believe, but I have every right to see it in a different way.

If people didn’t look at cases from both sides, there would be a lot of people going to jail because someone decided to make up a lie.

Supersonic
3 hours ago, codymonster said:

Unfortunately, from everything I’ve seen and the court rulings, I truly think she is lying about the whole case

15116deaeec0c18721789443187.gif

Levine

My english is a flop so I don't understand.

Kesha told Gaga via text to spread fake news about Luke?

YeehawKylie

This doesn't really prove or disprove anything. I think it's very difficult to fathom that a singer in the public eye would claim rape to get out of a contract. Rape is nearly impossible to prove and heavily scrutinized, which is why so few come forward. Plus, how many musicians and actresses have been raped, been vocal about it, and then blacklisted? I will say that I believe her lawyer at the time (Mark Gregaros) is a fame ***** and used her case to his own advantage, rather than hers. 

I definitely believe it is plausible that Dr. Luke raped Kesha in 2005. A lot of her early music and records with him (and rejected songs) included allusions to his abusive behavior and possible abuse prior to her fame. Other artists have claimed he is verbally and emotionally abusive. With all that we know about the entertainment industry, it's really not hard to believe he could have raped Kesha and other stars bound to him (like Katy). It also could explain the rift in their friendship in 2009/2010. 

I don't think it's right of Kesha to tell a third party about rape. That's not her thing to say. However, I don't think a text message means Kesha is lying? In poor taste, yes. But honestly, the poor taste is not surprising given her attorney at the time. So glad she dumped him, but sadly, I believe he did irreparable damage to her case. 

codymonster
41 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

15116deaeec0c18721789443187.gif

Yes, because looking at a case objectively and coming to a different conclusion than someone else is gross. Grow up:vegas:

highlikegaga

mess at Kesha sending a text to Gaga and not deleting it right after that  :smh:...those things are better left said in the bathroom with the facet running so no one can over-hear lmao

in all seriousness it's getting very ugly and i'm worried for Kesha.

PsychicGuru

I wish all the Kesha/Luke drama just went away. It just needs to end, this is so messy. :saladga:
I love Kesha but this is just too much, idk what to think anymore. :toofunny:

Gaga's #1 fan

Dr Luke needs to stop this shenanigan.

We know how powerful he is . Take TheBlast's report with a grain if salt

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Shipper
1 hour ago, codymonster said:

So looking at a court case objectively and coming to my own conclusion makes me gross? THIS is what is wrong with our current world. Having a different opinion makes you an evil person.

I ALWAYS lean toward the side of the victim when a rape allegation comes out. In THIS SPECIFIC CASE, I feel like Dr. Luke is actually innocent. 

I have to agree with you on how this site tends to bash unpopular opinions. I think having people give their opinions on both angles of the case is good and makes up a really good discussion. 

So you go sis :firega: 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Starbucks

Risking her career and not able to release music in 5 years just to get attention? I swear some members of this site :saladga:

Your everyday cups of kindness

4 hours ago, Spock said:

not to be shady or anything, but it's such a kii Dr Luke says he lost over 10 million dollars because of not working on Witness :rip: 

Honestly, I have no idea what you are talking about

He didn't work on Witness but if he did, the album might have been a huge success and make him millions just like all Katy's albums did. 

Archived