💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is Gaga's current relationship with Madonna?

edengowon

Featured Posts

justanothergay

Gaga probably has the phone number to Madonna's nursing home, but that's about it.

Spoiler

Jk I don't think they have a relationship at all

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisGuyTony

Madonna will state her opinions about Gaga once the M14 era starts. :madge: 

TheRoof
3 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

There was a video on youtube which compared her behaviour with Gaga's. Watch it and it'll change your mind. :huntyga:

i know what video are you talking about , she's always has been reserved when it comes to her fans and her humor is misunderstood most  of the time but that doesn't mean she doesn't apreciate them , she's just less outspoken about it  :shrug:

The Bling
5 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

There was a video on youtube which compared her behaviour with Gaga's. Watch it and it'll change your mind. :huntyga:

:awkney:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

TheRoof
Just now, ThisGuyTony said:

Madonna will state her opinions about Gaga once the M14 era starts. :madge: 

can't wait for ha Papa Don't Preach/ Perfect Illusion remix on the next tour :vegas:

Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I've been a fan of her for a long time and know that she loves the fans like I said, so I'm not gonna waste my time watching a stupid video that's probably made by a Gaga fan edited in Gagas advance :vegas:

You shouldn't judge based on a video like that either. Of course it's only made to make Madonna look bad, which she isn't.

Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

I've been a fan of her for a long time and know that she loves the fans like I said, so I'm not gonna waste my time watching a stupid video that's probably made by a Gaga fan edited in Gagas advance :vegas:

You shouldn't judge based on a video like that either. Of course it's only made to make Madonna look bad, which she isn't.

I love Madonna, dont get me wrong. But because of whatever I've read about her, she comes off as a little bitchy. Michael Jackson and Prince both said that she's a rude person. Plus dont we all know how she treated Gaga? 

The Bling
1 minute ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I love Madonna, dont get me wrong. But because of whatever I've read about her, she comes off as a little bitchy. Michael Jackson and Prince both said that she's a rude person. Plus dont we all know how she treated Gaga? 

I can't at all of this bullshit. The amount of time she's put into building hospitals all around Africa, all the money she raises for organizations all around the world, all the the performances focused on try to show us the kind of world we're living in and what we can do to help people in need. The controversy and hate she's had to take throughout the years for supporting things that were not cool supporting back then. Hell, she's been through hell to adopt her 4 children

But oh it's cool to drag her bEcAuSE sHe ShADeD GAgA OMGG sHE a BaD pERsoN

:neyde:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

She has a little bitchy attitude sometimes yes, it's a part of her humour as has been mentioned earlier but that doesn't necessarily make her a bad person. She has done plenty of good things that shows that she's a good-hearted person. Pay some attention to them instead of talking sh*t about her if you really love her.

The Gaga incident I don't really want to comment on anymore as it's has been six years and it mostly got blown out of proportion by media and fans, but also don't forget that Madonna invited Gaga to perform with her on her tour. She wouldn't do that if she didn't like or respected Gaga.

Guest Adarsh
1 hour ago, The Bling said:

I can't at all of this bullshit. The amount of time she's put into building hospitals all around Africa, all the money she raises for organizations all around the world, all the the performances focused on try to show us the kind of world we're living in and what we can do to help people in need. The controversy and hate she's had to take throughout the years for supporting things that were not cool supporting back then. Hell, she's been through hell to adopt her 4 children

But oh it's cool to drag her bEcAuSE sHe ShADeD GAgA OMGG sHE a BaD pERsoN

:neyde:

I never said she's a bad person. Btw being philanthropic and being rude are totally different things. Is that too much for you to process? :huntyga:

Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

She has a little bitchy attitude sometimes yes, it's a part of her humour as has been mentioned earlier but that doesn't necessarily make her a bad person. She has done plenty of good things that shows that she's a good-hearted person. Pay some attention to them instead of talking sh*t about her if you really love her.

The Gaga incident I don't really want to comment on anymore as it's has been six years and it mostly got blown out of proportion by media and fans, but also don't forget that Madonna invited Gaga to perform with her on her tour. She wouldn't do that if she didn't like or respected Gaga.

I never said she's a bad person. I follow her life on instagram and I love how she's raising Stella and her sister. I just said she comes off as a rude person in general. Thats it. That does not stop me from loving her!

Madonna today likely respects LG, may say "hi" if they cross paths, tolerates her

Madonna after LG wins the Oscar will be jealous and furious.

nerdfacekillah
19 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

can't wait for ha Papa Don't Preach/ Perfect Illusion remix on the next tour :vegas:

there is a disco remix of that on youtube and it's so good. have you heard it?

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

TheRoof
3 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

there is a disco remix of that on youtube and it's so good. have you heard it?

yes :giveup:

the backfire on the comments tho :ladyhaha: a kii :ladyhaha:

nerdfacekillah
1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

yes :giveup:

the backfire on the comments tho :ladyhaha: a kii :ladyhaha:

lmfao i know but who cares about them:whitney:

but there are some comments that say that they want a collab

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Archived