💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it weird that Gaga is the only female pop star that made me cry?

RockFan87

Featured Posts

Haroon

Not at all :shrug: Whether male or female, gay or straight, etc or etc, humans have emotions and crying is one of the ways we show them :happy:

RockFan87
On 6/9/2018 at 3:26 AM, Bloody Grammys said:

Gaga, Lorde and Adele made me cry on her concerts. But Gaga the most. I also cried a lot during the trailer of ASIB because I'm so proud :flutter:

Gaga, Hayley Williams of Paramore, and Amy Lee of Evanescence are the only artists that made my cry at their concerts. I got teary eyed during the trailer of ASIB, as well. I'm so proud of her. 

MonsterOfSpain

Masculinity so fragile y'all have to reaffirm yourselves here? we- 

RockFan87
23 hours ago, nerdface97 said:

no it’s not weird at all:)

that shows that she is a true, authentic artist. i have also read that a lot of rock fans appreciate her.

She definitely is a true, authentic artist. And a lot of us rock fans certainly appreciate her. I'm so proud of Stefani. 

RockFan87
22 hours ago, hellothing said:

You cried when you saw her live?

How's that like? I cried because I haven't seen her live ever :selena:

Yeah, I saw her live, twice actually. It's an amazing experience. 

nerdfacekillah
1 hour ago, RockFan87 said:

She definitely is a true, authentic artist. And a lot of us rock fans certainly appreciate her. I'm so proud of Stefani. 

electric chapel shows that she is good also in rock. i love that song and i know that is not completely rock but certainly has rock influence because of the electric guitar in the instrumental:rockstar:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Quartz
4 hours ago, RockFan87 said:

Yeah, I saw her live, twice actually. It's an amazing experience. 

Lucky bastard :selena:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Bazaar

The only concert I’ve ever been at is a Britney Spears concert, and you know... :trollga:

GypsyBabe

She makes me cry too. As does Stevie Nicks...that’s why I love them so much. :flutter: 

⚯͛

RockFan87
13 hours ago, nerdface97 said:

electric chapel shows that she is good also in rock. i love that song and i know that is not completely rock but certainly has rock influence because of the electric guitar in the instrumental:rockstar:

Yeah, no doubt. I love electric chapel. Gaga should record a rock album. She has the voice for it. 🤘:rockstar:

On 6/9/2018 at 3:48 AM, monster4life231 said:

I’m a straight guy and I’ve cried plenty of times over gaga. It’s called emotions and it’s totally normally. :D

Same here! 

@RockFan87 its normal probably cause Gaga is one of the few artists that expresses her emotions through the songs that you can feel it yourself. 

9 hours ago, Bazaar said:

The only concert I’ve ever been at is a Britney Spears concert, and you know... :trollga:

You poor soul, make sure to go see Gaga in Vegas.

SwissMonster

I don‘t think at all that it’s weird @RockFan87 ! It’s just society saying that straight guys are not allowed to cry or stan femal artists such as Gaga. Total bullshit. Enjoy what you wanna enjoy!

On 9.6.2018 at 1:53 PM, Esteban said:

Whats the point? Straights dont cry although gays are supposed to be crying queens? It's a kind of reverse positive discrimination, I dont know what do you want to hear and why its important to precise that you are not gay...

Stop being directly rude towards him! I am gay and didn’t feel attacked by him at all. I think he precise that he is not gay cause society is often judging straight guys for being emotional and stanning pop women. Really y’all should stop feeling directly discriminated!

On 9.6.2018 at 1:51 PM, hellothing said:

You cried when you saw her live?

How's that like? I cried because I haven't seen her live ever :selena:

Welcome in the club :vegas: Had tickets for her last 3 tours but there was a problem all the time so i couldn’t go, Love my life :huntyga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Smother Em Eh

No not at all. And how could you not listening and watching her sing a song and playing the piano. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived