Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it weird that Gaga is the only female pop star that made me cry?

RockFan87

Featured Posts

RockFan87

Lady Gaga is the only female pop star that made me cry twice in concert. I'm hypnotized by her incredible talent and beauty. I'm not really a pop music, but she's "the only exception" sorry for the Paramore pun, I had to get that in there lol. Is it weird that she made me (a 26 year old straight guy who mostly listens to rock and metal music) cry?

monster4life231

I’m a straight guy and I’ve cried plenty of times over gaga. It’s called emotions and it’s totally normally. :D

spread peace - #MJInnocent

tomsches

Yes, go to the gym, biker bar or other straight institution of your choice and fight your demons. 

FRANK1991

not at all

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

BalmungBard

I don’t think it’s weird at all, Gaga kinda bursted in this scene right when we all needed her. Her passion, her creativity, her positive messages, how she kept telling us that it’s okay not to fit the mold and to let our uniqueness shine. The times I’ve seen her live just watching her on that stage sing her heart out how can you not cry. We’re lucky to be living in a time where someone like her is around. 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

Andreu

I cant understand why ppl cry over music but I don't think it's wrong

Regarding the title, @RockFan87 have male artists made u cry?

RockFan87
36 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Yes, go to the gym, biker bar or other straight institution of your choice and fight your demons. 

Is this sarcasm?

RockFan87
32 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I cant understand why ppl cry over music but I don't think it's wrong

Regarding the title, @RockFan87 have male artists made u cry?

No

bloody g

Gaga, Lorde and Adele made me cry on her concerts. But Gaga the most. I also cried a lot during the trailer of ASIB because I'm so proud :flutter:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

LGMonster95

No it's not weird, I'm also a straight guy and she also made me cry, she's an artist that is not afraid to show vulnerability, she's full of passion and she knows how to bring emotions. 

nerdfacekillah

no it’s not weird at all:)

that shows that she is a true, authentic artist. i have also read that a lot of rock fans appreciate her.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Sepsami

I'm so thankful for the straight guys on here :diane: I wish I had friends like you irl, most straights here are all hyper insecure masc dudes stressing over the idea that a gay might be near them :awkney: 

Quartz

You cried when you saw her live?

How's that like? I cried because I haven't seen her live ever :selena:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Esteban

Whats the point? Straights dont cry although gays are supposed to be crying queens? It's a kind of reverse positive discrimination, I dont know what do you want to hear and why its important to precise that you are not gay...

Archived