💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Lets GO Pikachu and Lets GO Eevee Announced

Yonce Jr

Featured Posts

Edonis
1 minute ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Do we have any receipts on that confirmation? I just really want to know. I mean, I’m still super excited and would love to play gen one again but something new would be nice as well :)

Mess the original article that posted the info edited it out (check Eurogamer). But honestly, I don’t see them doing the same storyline again and even if they do, at least you have access to newer PokĂ©mon as well (Alolan forms are confirmed as well as a new PokĂ©mon). I say it’s probably likely that there are some elements that are different than the original line of games/FRLG. It wouldn’t surprise me if the gyms are slightly different (like in the I Choose You movie with erika being the 3rd gym leader) as well as some plot elements. I guess we’ll have to wait and see

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceOfTheStorm
10 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Not my taste. :oops:

I wish they did this concept with D/P instead. :/

signing out

Yonce Jr
14 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Do we have any receipts on that confirmation? I just really want to know. I mean, I’m still super excited and would love to play gen one again but something new would be nice as well :)

Ill search for the video I saw it from. Im pretty sure it was a leak, cuz most of the things the leak had said came out to be true. Like the whole connecting to Pokemon Go and being able to ride pokemons again.:giggle:

"If you expected me to lose out of generosity, I'm truly sorry!"

Yonce Jr
11 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

I wish they did this concept with D/P instead. :/

Same:duck: But im happy with what we got. Highly doubt they'll do 2 remakes in a row but maybe in 2020/2021 we'll get the Sinnoh remake we've all been wanting.;)

"If you expected me to lose out of generosity, I'm truly sorry!"

calmar

This looks great but it still leaves me a bit ticked that they still haven't introduced a first-person RPG style where you control the pokémon in battle. It would flip the metagame on its head and I would be here for it.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

VOLANTIS

Pikachu is just plain homophobic when Eevee is around. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Pamelaisley

Welp, I guess I have to buy a Switch now :selena: 

the moon lights her way 🌖🩇

Avenues

Also guys these are just spin off titles, new core rpg generation arrives late 2019, probably after LG6! 

Ouch, My back hurts.

Tom Nook

Eevee is the correct option :gaycat: 

tenor.gif?itemid=5205343

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

You can't battle wild pokemon (only catch them or run away), there is no online play (co-op is local only)......it looks cute visually but I'm not wasting $60 on a game they stripped down for no reason other than to cater to casual Pokemon Go users :x

SpamMusubi

I'm so torn between being a slut for Nintendo and everything it releases or saving my money:wtfga:

Sushi is my one true passion

Haroon

Definitely gonna get Pikachu for my nephews but I'm not so sure if I'll get it yet. I want to because it's Pokemon in HD but I'll make a final decision when more info is released and reviews are out so I can see if it's really for me or not :O

It does look cool though but the battle and capture system was like one of my favourite parts but I haven't given Pokemon Go enough of a chance to know if I'll enjoy catching by throwing Pokeballs. Might give Pokemon Go a proper trial run to test it for myself anyway :shrug:

3 minutes ago, jsn said:

You can't battle wild pokemon (only catch them or run away), there is no online play (co-op is local only)......it looks cute visually but I'm not wasting $60 on a game they stripped down for no reason other than to cater to casual Pokemon Go users :x

Hmm this is kinda my thought process at the moment too, now that the initial surprise has faded :huh:

tomsches

I am going to play it nur Honestly I have played Pokemon Red 10000000000 timed since i was 6. 

I was looking forward to a new Region and a new Story. Basically what I Wanted was an Open World game  like breath of the Wind just with Pokemon 

2 hours ago, Edonis said:

I’m pretty sure it’s confirmed that it’s a new or original storyline and not just a rehash of Red/Blue with newer graphics. Either way I’m excited. I’m assuming it has access to Alolan forms (likely in the Safari Zone?) and probably some of the newer PokĂ©mon. 

It's been said that it's basically a Yellow remake, with probably some slight additions.  It's clearly still Kanto, and there's clearly still Team Rocket.

Archived