💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Lets GO Pikachu and Lets GO Eevee Announced

Yonce Jr

Featured Posts

Yonce Jr

Yall were finally getting a pokemon game on a home console. Nintendo just announced Pokemon Lets GO Pikachu and Eevee, and there set to release in November of this year for the Switch, with another main line pokemon game in the second half of 2019. (Gen 8 maybe??) Its based in Kanto too!!

Tell me which game yall planning on getting, and what yall think of the trailer.:tony:

"If you expected me to lose out of generosity, I'm truly sorry!"

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eighteen

wow it connects to pokemon go WTF wow. i lowkey want a switch now for this and smash :/

Eighteen

i'd get the eevee one because i like umbreon. but if they had an abra one omg. my favorite pokemon, levitating beside me. 

Awakened M

Shoooooook!!!! Omg I think I want Eevee version. I wonder what the special Pokemon at the end is. It's probably the new eevolution.:cryga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Yonce Jr
7 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

Shoooooook!!!! Omg I think I want Eevee version. I wonder what the special Pokemon at the end is. It's probably the new eevolution.:cryga:

Im probably gonna end up getting both, if im taking a wild guess im gonna say the special pokemon is Mew.

Lagg
1 minute ago, Yonce Jr said:

Im probably gonna end up getting both, if im taking a wild guess im gonna say the special pokemon is Mew.

Its confirmed that its a completely new Pokemon.

Yonce Jr
2 minutes ago, Lagg said:

Really? From where? I  did read somewhere that only the original 151 were going to be included.

TheOriginalOne

Totally getting the Eevee version! Just kinda iffy about replaying the same game for the fourth time now. Hopefully there’s enough new good stuff to differentiate this from other Gen One remakes or rereleases. 

TheOriginalOne
4 minutes ago, Lagg said:

Inb4 gorochu

Edonis
Just now, TheOriginalOne said:

Totally getting the Eevee version! Just kinda iffy about replaying the same game for the fourth time now. Hopefully there’s enough new good stuff to differentiate this from other Gen One remakes or rereleases. 

I’m pretty sure it’s confirmed that it’s a new or original storyline and not just a rehash of Red/Blue with newer graphics. Either way I’m excited. I’m assuming it has access to Alolan forms (likely in the Safari Zone?) and probably some of the newer Pokémon. 

Edonis
2 minutes ago, Yonce Jr said:

Really? From where? I  did read somewhere that only the original 151 were going to be included.

Look at the official Pokémon twitter account 

homomo

OMG MY CHILDHOOD.

TAKE MY MONEY NINTENDO

TheOriginalOne
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

I’m pretty sure it’s confirmed that it’s a new or original storyline and not just a rehash of Red/Blue with newer graphics. Either way I’m excited. I’m assuming it has access to Alolan forms (likely in the Safari Zone?) and probably some of the newer Pokémon. 

Do we have any receipts on that confirmation? I just really want to know. I mean, I’m still super excited and would love to play gen one again but something new would be nice as well :)

Archived