Which music video is your favorite?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Bad Romance
    • Telephone
    • Alejandro

Featured Posts

Retro Physical

There's something magical about this era that I don't think can't be topped by anyone, except Gaga herself with ARTPOP (I hope! :excited2:)

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misanthrope

Telephone was the only real certain club stomper on the album. Without it, it would've been too slow as an album.

That being said, she managed to make an 8 track EP with at least 6 singles on there (potentially) - Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, Monster, DITD, Speechless..

If she can do this with ARTPOP and include some album tracks, too (bloody mary, I like it rough, So Happy I could die etc) then she'll be on to a winner, pure and simple.

With radio editing I feel as though Teeth could've been a single as well. The album version is a tad long.

MarryTheSequins

My only wishes were that Speechless was more like the demo and that DITD was a single. Flawless album other than that. :legend:

Rollercoaster

With radio editing I feel as though Teeth could've been a single as well. The album version is a tad long.

It had the potential to be huge with a bit of a remix. It's got that "this song needs cheesy dancing" feel.

Willy Wonka

My only wishes were that Speechless was more like the demo and that DITD was a single. Flawless album other than that. :legend:

I heard a snippet of the DITD demo and it was AMAZING :legend:

Willy Wonka

Howd you hear a snippet of the demo?

I know it's only like 12 seconds long, but her vocals are way clearer and I like "we're" instead of "he's." I think it's way more applicable to the theme of the album.

Rollercoaster

I love the Alejandro demo on that profile.

The "Around you" bit is creepy like she jumps out of the speakers and she's like "you're involved in this, dear".

Miel

I never noticed that, in the booklet, Gaga coproduced all the songs. I always thought that was just BTW.

Cooool.

3 points in and ready for more

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Gaga is Life

I wonder how ARTPOP will compare with The Fame Mons†er, it was so perfect :legend: Do you guys think she can top Bad Romance song and video? Or the other two epic videos? Do you guys think that at the end of the ARTPOP era when we all look back, it could be as iconic and memorising as The Fame Mons†er?

I've thought about this a few times, and I honestly believe that she can. Maybe not top Bad Romance, but for the other songs and the era overall I think she has the potential. I sure am hoping it'll be as epic :excited2:

Alexander32886

That's like half the album :P

Love all the songs except Teeth, Speechless and So Happy I Could Die. :flutter:

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived