💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Jessie J releases FOUR NEW EP's !

Giorno Giovanna

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

It’s honestly one of my favorites of 2018 so far. She’s serving lyrics, concepts, production, vocals. Not to mention her visuals. 

Thats more than we can say for a lot of releases this year. :reductive:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giorno Giovanna
15 hours ago, Riley Benton said:

She is very talented but something about her is so annoying. Like I can’t stand her new music. 

i get you hon, i come to realise that for me it is her voice kind of...in some songs she is good, but in others it feels so damn annoying to listen to her, but that's just the way i feel about her voice, I still think these 4 EP's are very interesting and fresh and good, I like the concept a lot

i must say I loathed her old music (price tag and that stuff) but these new songs are kinda good 

whenever I listen to a Jessie J song i have this gif in mind, which makes the song to me cheap or bad :sweat: she looks like a howling dog, not like a singing queen 

TmusYCw.gif

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Rudz Xinc

Realizations was on repeat all night, It was so good, my fave out of the 4

Look at those clowns

Wolf Boy

4 eps with 4 songs each (two of which are interludes), priced at $7 each, total price is $28.

lol.

SHE TRIED IT.

codymonster

One Night Lover, Easy On Me, and Petty are my top three songs. I sincerely love this album. The tracks are real and raw, her voice is amazing, and the concept is beautiful. 

codymonster
23 hours ago, Triggered said:

And still most people don't care

NhizuQS.gif

Check out the song “Petty”! I’m sure you’ll identify with it :vegas:

HausOfHarlow

Petty is giving me life!!!! It's my favorite from this album. I also really enjoy Dopamine, and Think About That is such a killer song too. TAT almost sounds like a Beyonce song. 

I'm curious about the 20 second intro on Glory... Any idea why the song starts off like that?

Lastly, from the 50 Shades soundtrack, I Got You (I Feel Good), I added that before Dangerous. It fits well there and matches the whole S.ex vibe :D

melon

Dopamine needs a single edit!  it is amazing and with a strong message! 

Play, Dangerous and Not My Ex are other standouts

heauxmatica

Monsterious

Petty is gorgeous omg, the whole album is amazing

good job JJ

Archived