💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2012 MTV Video Music Awards

LStephens11

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

Not voting for anyone tbh. No-one is worthy.

The stans are out in full force on Twitter. 'VMA's are nothing without GaGa' is trending worldwide.'

And.. they are all convinced that because GaGa said she isn't attending.... JO WILL.

:toofunny:

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanieI

• Highway Capricorn

• Cherry

• Nemo

Mister G

LOL! I can't at the Twitter stans going crazy over this. Hopefully Rihanna wins everything. That'll be a slap in the face for everyone there that night. Snatch those VMA's

MTN should've been nominated!

It really is one of gaga's finest music videos tbh. :nails:

Fusel

The stans are out in full force on Twitter. 'VMA's are nothing without GaGa' is trending worldwide.'

And.. they are all convinced that because GaGa said she isn't attending.... JO WILL.

:toofloppy:

Robinladen

I guess they're just really carefull with Gaga nominations now. Because mtv knows one nomination = one win. While people like Katy Perry will win one award if you nominate them five times.

I guess they're just really carefull with Gaga nominations now. Because mtv knows one nomination = one win. While people like Katy Perry will win one award if you nominate them five times.

FLOP!!! FKCINg FLOP!!!!! BYE BYE MTV!! BYE BYE!!!!

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Highway Capricorn

this :lmao:

Stefani will :creepflop:

exoskeleton123

The fact that "Where Have You Been" is nominated for Best Choreography proves what a complete joke these nominations are.

Spill the truth tea

Outofcontrol

some comments here :eek: :eek: :eek:

jesus christ guys,it's not that serious.MTN only deserved a choreography nomination,because lbr the video is a mess.You and I is boring..she has already 13 vmas she can win many times the next era.I just can't at monsters being so pressed on twitter. :sick:

Hopefully she learns now with this that she needs professional directors for her videos .END /

and Bad girls better win the VOTY nomination..the video is amazing

this could be too.But let's be real,gaga will learn from this and she will now know that she NEEDS professional directors for her future videos.because the last two videos were kinda a mess.

Edited by Outofcontrol

hausofmike

MTV raved about National Anthem and it's not nominated for VOTY. :fail:

Are people really surprised GaGa didn't get nominated? She released crappy videos all last era (excluding Judas and kinda Yuyi). She deserved to get 0 Noms

great, so I don't have to watch. These award shows are annoying to sit through just waiting for gaga to perform or receive awards.

Edited by Lightning

boysboysboys

MTV raved about National Anthem and it's not nominated for VOTY. :fail:

Are people really surprised GaGa didn't get nominated? She released crappy videos all last era (excluding Judas and kinda Yuyi). She deserved to get 0 Noms

Lana should never be nominated for anything imo.

BTW, Judas and MTN were amazing.

Most of the VOTY nominees came out within the last few months

ANYWAYS, I feel this was fabricated by Interscope somehow. People are going to wonder why she isn't nominated and where she is, it'll be the definitive end of the media blackout.

They paid MTV to not nominate her :tea: