Quasi 11,047 Posted Friday at 05:58 AM Share Posted Friday at 05:58 AM THE DEBUT ALBUM FROM JAE STEPHENS IS OUT EVERYWHERE NOW! It’s been a while since an album has hit me in the way Audacity has. This is such a fun pop album and you can tell she’s studied the greats. Her hooks, her delivery, her vocals, her bridges - she’s making pop music FUN again! She needs to be the next MPG cause she’s too talented not to be. The world building, the visual consistency-it’s all on point. Highlights for me: Crush, Sugar Trap, I Miss The City, The Distance, SOFT SIDE OMG, and Downhill. Jae is up next I’m telling you guys! I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notorious Being 9 Posted Friday at 11:08 AM Share Posted Friday at 11:08 AM She's amazing! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quasi 11,047 Posted Friday at 03:55 PM Author Share Posted Friday at 03:55 PM https://www.theguardian.com/music/2026/sep/25/jae-stephens-audacity-review https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/jae-stephens-audacity/ https://www.shatterthestandards.com/p/album-review-audacity-by-jae-stephens https://www.clashmusic.com/news/jae-stephens-delivers-new-pop-statement-audacity/ We all agree-it’s a hit! I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.