• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanieI

• Highway Capricorn

• Cherry

• Nemo

I think Gaga releases now that she needs professional directors. :)

She doesn't ****ing need anything. :roll: She either directed or helped to direct at least three music videos in the Born This Way era that are better than 90% of what's nominated this year. She is a ****ing good director and I hate it when "fans" like you trash the hard work she has put into her videos just because Hype Williams or Mark Romanek or who-the-****-ever didn't direct them. So ****ing unappreciative and I really don't care if I get warned for this because I'm right.

And I'm not just directing this at you.

Edited by Cherry

Voting for Beyonce, she's the only one to deserve an award except Gaga. :worship: :worship: :worship:

Viva La Daniel

a huge :fail: to you indeed

Sweetie, you think that WFL is better than MTN. Your opinion is clearly nothing .

Voting for Carly, Ri, Nicki, Drake.

Wait... Katy gets a nom for WA... VOTY?! :lmao: This year flops tbh.

Mariano

I would be fine If Love On Top & Starships wasn't nominated instead of You and I / Marry The Night for best female video.

And Katy Perry WIDE AWAKE nominated for video of the year ??? O M G This video is so bad (puke)

And last year they nominated beyonce for choreography and she win when everyone knew that Judas Choreo is way more cool. And now Marry the night 2 minute choreo isn't nominated ? ? ?

She doesn't ****ing need anything. :roll: She either directed or helped to direct at least three music videos in the Born This Way era that are better than 90% of what's nominated this year. She is a ****ing good director and I hate it when "fans" like you trash the hard work she has put into her videos just because Hype Williams or Mark Romanek or who-the-****-ever didn't direct them. So ****ing unappreciative and I really don't care if I get warned for this because I'm right.

And I'm not just directing this at you.

If you compare the videos she did with professionals to the self-directed ones she did in the BTW era, the ones with professional directors are obviously better... But I do agree that she deserved some nominations for MTN or Y&I

Sweetie, you think that WFL is better than MTN. Your opinion is clearly nothing .

he's allowed to have an opinion :coffee:

WFL is better :giggle:

Edited by Angel

If you compare the videos she did with professionals to the self-directed ones she did in the BTW era, the ones with professional directors are obviously better... But I do agree that she deserved some nominations for MTN or Y&I

Not true. "Marry the Night" is better than any video she's done bar "Bad Romance" and "Alejandro". "Born This Way" which she directed with Nick Knight and the Haus is somewhere in the top five among all of her videos.

Gaga had no options for being nominated, Marry The Night feels like it was released ages ago and it would be strange to see it there.

The eligibility period is July to July. You can't weigh recent videos higher than older videos, as long as they're within that window. Gaga had two videos in that period, and they're better than most or all of what was nominated.

And yours is biased. Bye.

he's allowed to have an opinion :coffee:

WFL is better :giggle:

You speak the truth :legend: