LittleMonster789 3 Posted July 30, 2012 Share Posted July 30, 2012 I was bored so i've colored this in Photoshop,it's not that good,maybe the colors doesn't match at all or the edges are a mess... Second version with re-colored hair and is also a bit brighter (i like this version more by the way) Third version: Hope you guys like it :staymad: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hot Space 14 Posted July 30, 2012 Share Posted July 30, 2012 Cute. I like the colour of the jean shorts. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JustinLovesGaga 883 Posted July 30, 2012 Share Posted July 30, 2012 :clap: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JudasInTheDark 3 Posted July 30, 2012 Share Posted July 30, 2012 Cool I really like it! I wish this whole photoshoot would be released in color now!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LittleMonster789 3 Posted July 30, 2012 Author Share Posted July 30, 2012 Cute. I like the colour of the jean shorts. :clap: Cool I really like it! I wish this whole photoshoot would be released in color now!! Thank you all ;) @JudasInTheDark i wish that too! :worship: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JudasInTheDark 3 Posted July 30, 2012 Share Posted July 30, 2012 Thank you all ;) @JudasInTheDark i wish that too! I'm glad I'm not alone it would be epic :Gaga: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bambino 24,490 Posted July 30, 2012 Share Posted July 30, 2012 :golfclap: Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gaga is Life 103 Posted July 30, 2012 Share Posted July 30, 2012 I do like it, the Hair looks quite good :clap: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LittleMonster789 3 Posted July 31, 2012 Author Share Posted July 31, 2012 I'm glad I'm not alone it would be epic :Gaga: Exactly my words :worship: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.