GagaMegaFan
Spoiler

am i going to get banned for posting this? :giveup:

ew

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pedrohemg

I mean, how can you turn down an Anna Wintour's invitation two times in a row?

TheRoof
1 minute ago, MarcusBones said:

People trying to trend LadyGagaIsOverParty

like are you f*cking kidding? This fan base makes me sick.

we aren't called little "monsters" for nothing it seems:madge:

Hallonkola
2 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

People trying to trend LadyGagaIsOverParty

like are you f*cking kidding? This fan base makes me sick.

yeah that's too much :saladga: That's what I don't like about being a stan.. reading all the negativity all the time. You can't escape it 

Roman

If I remember correctly, last time she directly said she couldn't attend because of ASIB filming. Even though this was after the event. But this tweet doesn't confirm nor deny anything. I know Gaga likes torturing us, but I'm convinced as of now she'd just say she won't go. We'll see

mdr

Weasel
Just now, Roman said:

If I remember correctly, last time she directly said she couldn't attend because of ASIB filming. Even though this was after the event. But this tweet doesn't confirm nor deny anything. I know Gaga likes torturing us, but I'm convinced as of now she'd just say she won't go. We'll see

Honestly, I need a ''sorry monsters, can't make it this time, working hard in the studio, promise I'll be back soon'' tweet, but of course that won't happen :saladga:

TwerkinLurkin

Yall are a mess I mean I was kinda bummed she wasn't going but this is ridiculous Yall don't know why it could be health / mental health related or maybe she just needs a break or maybe she's working on new music that all you bitches keep complaining about like you are never happy

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

Honestly, I need a ''sorry monsters, can't make it this time, working hard in the studio, promise I'll be back soon'' tweet, but of course that won't happen :saladga:

or u can just chill, it's just the MET lol she has her own life

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Roman
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

If she really is extremely busy making music, she'll never address it, even though we've already seen several photos. It's Gaga :ladyhaha:

mdr

melodichard

The overreaction because she isn’t attending the MET :ladyhaha:

Roman

Some people really ARE overreacting, and that's too bad. But come on, it's one of the biggest fashion events, don't you guys miss her dressing up and putting the world at awe? Her 2016 look was the best one there because it was one of the few which actually suited the theme... 

mdr

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Roman said:

Some people really ARE overreacting, and that's too bad. But come on, it's one of the biggest fashion events, don't you guys miss her dressing up and putting the world at awe? Her 2016 look was the best one there because it was one of the few which actually suited the theme... 

yes but that still doesn't justify a meltdown

the normal reaction is "oh well, that's a shame" and u go back to the real world

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived