Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6, Gaga, BloodPop & The Feathered Fedora..

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

dek0de

I think you need to take a nap or read a book or something cause you got way too much time on your hands. :saladga:

no hate, love ya sis!

also, side note:

I love how little managers think they know the first thing about the music industry and how it works. Sit down, light up, and enjoy the music man. It’s not that serious. She’s just a girl living her dream, let her live it! 

xoxo,

VENSAINT.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
7 hours ago, hellothing said:

You make the messiest threads. Even the OP is a whirlwind to follow :laughga:

Sis, you have to understand that my live is a mess, so my threads are a representation of my life, but gaga and her decisions are also a mess... so I have to make it a bit similar.. however, a mess is always more exciting than an one sentence thread..

And that's the tea sis! :hug::classy:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
4 hours ago, VENSAINT said:

I think you need to take a nap or read a book or something cause you got way too much time on your hands. :saladga:

no hate, love ya sis!

also, side note:

I love how little managers think they know the first thing about the music industry and how it works. Sit down, light up, and enjoy the music man. It’s not that serious. She’s just a girl living her dream, let her live it! 

xoxo,

VENSAINT.

I'm really laughing, because everyone thinks I am ill or something and that I have too much time, but the only thing I can reply on that is: :ladyhaha:

giphy.gif

I'm really enjoying digging deep into the knowledge we got, because without any rumors of me... we would be dry and our skin would be dehydrated without such an amount of tea. :lolga:

I'm feeling great and I love to do this and I'm pretty good in ignoring the hate, I'll just do what I like to do. :sis:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived