💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6, Gaga, BloodPop & The Feathered Fedora..

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

Divine
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

Or course I'm okay, why should'n I? :interestinga:

But it's sweet you care about me.. :kara:

Okay okay, just being sure. :lolga:

Spoiler

Waiting for more "The Almighty DutchHoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaahhhkkhaaaaaaaaaahhh..threads!" :sis:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Paparazzzzi said:

Okay okay, just being sure. :lolga:

Hide contents

Waiting for more "The Almighty DutchHoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaahhhkkhaaaaaaaaaahhh..threads!" :sis:

Thanks honey! :kara::lolly::hug:

I'm just looking beyond and sometimes it is true... my mind is free... Like ARTPOP! :firega:

And my ARTPOP... could be everything.. just like my threads... they are like a cameleon! :sis:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
6 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

Somebody's clutching at straws so badly I got hay fever.

[sowwy...I'm on a roll here]

Is it wrong that I don't understand anything of this? :interestinga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
1 hour ago, Saade Baena said:

The Joanne Phantom:

A Possession in an EDM Explosion :firega:

Born This Art Joanne Pop, the new volume! :staymad:

Freud

@DutchHooker If Bobby would promote Gagz half as intense as you promote your username we would have 10 MV over 1 Billion.. :stalkga:

DutchHooker
10 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I said No is plausible.

The rest is not

7 minutes ago, kaojen said:

Reaching reeeeaaaaaaching

We have to reach.. without reaching we have nothing left :cryga:

DutchHooker
17 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

@DutchHooker If Bobby would promote Gagz half as intense as you promote your username we would have 10 MV over 1 Billion.. :stalkga:

Omg I live for this... we're building an army :derpga:

I would love to educate Bobby how it's done :trollga:

InTraumatica
1 hour ago, DutchHooker said:

What I know is what I experience... look at the promotion of Cardi for example... and the promotion for Witness.., Cardi had a good promotion, Witness a bad.. and for example... Miley.. "Younger Now"

And for the rest:

Do you know that this is not his role? :oprah: Her label is responsible for marketing and Bobby is responsible for booking performances etc. And Gaga for her label is important as a star who do not need a lot of promo, because she will sells albums and tour tickets anyway, so they do not waste money to push her singles. They basically prefer to push songs of younger stars which has potential to become a money makers like Gaga, Madonna or Beyonce. This is how music industry works. 

DutchHooker
45 minutes ago, slayo said:

officially going on my ignored list lol

Have fun and good luch with it.. I'm not bothered.. y'all are the one who are being salty this time... I'm not. :saladga:

But have fun with it.. :classy:

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, DziJuLaj said:

Do you know that this is not his role? :oprah: Her label is responsible for marketing and Bobby is responsible for booking performances etc. And Gaga for her label is important as a star who do not need a lot of promo, because she will sells albums and tour tickets anyway, so they do not waste money to push her singles. They basically prefer to push songs of younger stars which has potential to become a money makers like Gaga, Madonna or Beyonce. This is how music industry works. 

Perhaps you're right, maybe it's more the fault of interscope... she definitely need to change label.. :nails:

Archived