Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

Christian Cowan designing for Lady Gaga‘s new album and teasing LG6?

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

Well, I have some new tea for you. I was on Christians Instagram live wich ended some minutes ago

(Since he already designed for Gaga)

He was drawing something during the livestream and he said that he has to finish it for tommorow.

Someone asked him what he is drawing and he awnsered that it’s for a femal singer.

So I asked if it’s for Gaga. His awnser was „I am not allowed to tell you“ with a smile on his face. He said that it’s still a secret. I mean a normal human would actually not think a lot and say no if it’s not correct.

Very interesting too is that he said that it’s a Manga inspired look. And if you paid attention to the latest tea in Gaga and Co‘s Storys, you might have noticed the manga inspired looks, references, pictures and emojis.

So if it is actually for Gaga, and it has to be done by tommorow, we really could expect something from Gaga this month! (Maybe the Bilboard Music Award Perfomance is real and he is designing for her! Or something else)

Don’t forget that he already created many Gaga looks too!

(If you don’t know who he is, check his insta, he is a great designer)

So what are your thoughts ?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scathach
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

Very interesting too is that he said that it’s a Manga inspired look. And if you paid attention to the latest tea in Gaga and Co‘s Storys, you might have noticed the manga inspired looks, references, pictures and emojis

Inb4 she gets attacked for cultural appropriation :triggered:

WORLDofGAGA

Interesting, not sure how I feel about a manGa era, i know she didn’t do manga for ARTPOP but I want something new

@W0RLDofGAGA

LADYGAGASHOOCK

Manga inspired...:lolly::neyde:

Applause is shooketh:selena:

Kage bunshin no jutsu! 

giphy.gif

:selena:

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, ghs said:

He never did anything custom for Gaga. Did he? That's a big reach.

Hmmm. I am not sure. But still. He did costumized looks for Cardi B so Gaga can ask him too since they know each other 

JGD
7 minutes ago, darkness said:

If this is true, the SJWs better not come for her when there are non-Asian cosplayers with manga inspired looks and imitations :fthis:

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Interesting, not sure how I feel about a manGa era, i know she didn’t do manga for ARTPOP but I want something new

Well he said „Manga Inspired“ not a copy of manga. And honestly, the latest Gaga pics had so many references to Manga Styles! Also I definitely could imagine her asking Christian for the looks. The clothes she wears in most of her last insta looks are very Christian Cowan style.

gagzus
14 minutes ago, darkness said:

doubtful since she has done very manga/anime inspired looks every time she's been to japan to promote, especially during the ARTPOP era and she never got called out for it

Scathach
Just now, gagzus said:

doubtful since she has done very manga/anime inspired looks every time she's been to japan to promote, especially during the ARTPOP era and she never got called out for it

I have seen people calling her out for her Bad Romance look at Artrave

elijahfan
8 minutes ago, ghs said:

He never did anything custom for Gaga. Did he? That's a big reach.

Actually he did once

latest?cb=20170809025419latest?cb=20170222032005

elijahfan

More on topic, my money would be more on someone like Cardi B, he's been designing a lot for her lately.

SwissMonster
Just now, elijahfan said:

More on topic, my money would be more on someone like Cardi B, he's been designing a lot for her lately.

I thought about it too BUT:

-Then why did he say „I am not allowed to say“ with an very obvious smile. He could have say no then.

-Cardi B and Manga Style? :sis:

-He is speaking of a secret project he is not allowed to talk about. Cardi already released/confirmed almost everything.

gagzus
3 minutes ago, darkness said:

I have seen people calling her out for her Bad Romance look at Artrave

yeah but nobody with major impact that could damage her career really, people are overly sensitive and it's not as if she was mocking or stereotyping. Plus manga isn't really THAT cultural it's basically adult cartoons/comics that just happen to originate from japan

Archived