Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

How Many Dogs Appear In Gaga's MVs?

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

River
7 hours ago, Star said:

It is the same dog that is from PF, LG and Paparazzi except one of them was dead unfortunately. 

The black you saw might be the darkness of the mv. Everything is literally black :laughga:

6 hours ago, Mirages said:

Still wasnt able to find it :cryga:

Found it, took me a while too lol

ae8ce804-04e7-4fd0-96f3-b9f891b01556.png

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Mirages
1 minute ago, River said:

Found it, took me a while too lol

ae8ce804-04e7-4fd0-96f3-b9f891b01556.png

oh wow I would never be able to find it :cryga: looks like brindle great dane....Gaga has such a good taste in dogs :wub: I have french bulldog and a great dane....I guess Lady Xerox strikes again? :sharon:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

River
2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

oh wow I would never be able to find it :cryga: looks like brindle great dane....Gaga has such a good taste in dogs :wub: I have french bulldog and a great dane....I guess Lady Xerox strikes again? :sharon:

:sharon:

they are such a beautiful dogs! I want to adopt one in the future my giant puppy needs a friend, ivwant an harlequin one.

Jinzo

Koji and Asia should've been used for MR music video, that was a missed opportunity :madge:

Duella Dvil

So the great Danes are in every video until the BTW era.

Including LoveGame, you can see them in the window in the background of a couple frames they're in the bridge of paparazzi

Intro of BR

Sleeping in the intro of Alejandro

Diner scene in Telephone

Obviously in poker face

I can't remember about Just Dance.

But I know they're in Eh Eh and Beautiful Dirty Rich

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Smother Em Eh
12 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

True fans remember Lava and Rumpus :diane: 

iVfiOtX.jpg

Yeah the iconic dogs in every music video from TF Era and BR. 

Good times 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Mirages
2 hours ago, River said:

:sharon:

they are such a beautiful dogs! I want to adopt one in the future my giant puppy needs a friend, ivwant an harlequin one.

They're such good dogs, but they're a lot of work. Just as are frenchies, but I love them and it's all worth it!

Jessica Germ
14 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

True fans remember Lava and Rumpus :diane: 

iVfiOtX.jpg

Lil' Lava and Rumpus could've had her as a snack (cuz she looks like one :trollga:) at any given time :air:

River
17 minutes ago, Mirages said:

They're such good dogs, but they're a lot of work. Just as are frenchies, but I love them and it's all worth it!

My puppy it seems to be a border collie mix or a flat coated retriever mix, he's so energetic, like we need 2-3 hours a day of exercise day and now he's weight is 30kilos (I'm 56 lol), it's a good practice before adopting a Dane I think :laughga:

Mirages
1 hour ago, River said:

My puppy it seems to be a border collie mix or a flat coated retriever mix, he's so energetic, like we need 2-3 hours a day of exercise day and now he's weight is 30kilos (I'm 56 lol), it's a good practice before adopting a Dane I think :laughga:

Danes are actually quite a bit couch potatoes, so I think you're set in that department. They require a lot of attention when it comes to their health and food. I actually barf mine, meaning they get raw meat and vegetables instead of chips. It's better cause they usually have allergies and one of mine has allergy to almost everything besides pork and fish. They're over bread and that's the price they pay for unfortunately. 

River
2 hours ago, Mirages said:

Danes are actually quite a bit couch potatoes, so I think you're set in that department. They require a lot of attention when it comes to their health and food. I actually barf mine, meaning they get raw meat and vegetables instead of chips. It's better cause they usually have allergies and one of mine has allergy to almost everything besides pork and fish. They're over bread and that's the price they pay for unfortunately. 

I read about that, they are very delicate with food and many other things, which is like against their size, they look so strong and unstoppable, it just shows how they just a big giant puppies :kara:

Archived