You're ignorant :poot: Joanne was far from a flop

ignore them, they have no idea what they're talking about lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
On 5/1/2018 at 11:45 PM, Chuckles said:

Not sure she will even be at the MET Gala this year... has she been confirmed?

I  mean Donatella and her are very close and Donatella is one of the people who's hosting this years MET Gala...so I would think so (and hope so too)

Lextyr97
32 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Even Billboard Chief said it, so... Well I guess we are both ignorant... But I prefer be an “ignorant” than a person living in a f*cking cult where GaGa is above all stars and living their own truth... Even if it’s not real ! 

I don't view Gaga as some almighty force of humanity. I see things realistically. Joanne literally wasn't a flop. It wasn't a major success but it did fine. I don't get what it is with you people seeing no in-between. It's either a major success or a flop. No in-betweens. If you compare Gaga with her peers, she did LITERALLY just fine. The album is close to 2 mil, Million Reasons is past 2 mil, and her tour did really well. Yeah her streaming needs a lot of work but that still doesn't mean the album did poorly. She did well because of pure sales. Who knows if it will have her back next era, but that's the tea. It did not flop, nor was it a major success. All the people who released around her didn't even do as well as Gaga did WITH tour bundles.

Lextyr97
21 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

ignore them, they have no idea what they're talking about lol

Lmao I think they're secretly just a Madonna fan coming on here to hate. I just ****ing hate when people pull the living in a bubble card. Like, no. I see things as they are. I can tell when things flop or not and I don't say that everything Gaga does is amazing. It's like, whenever anyone tries to defend her on here, you're automatically accused of being delusional because you stan her, if that makes sense.

illySpencer
2 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

I don't view Gaga as some almighty force of humanity. I see things realistically. Joanne literally wasn't a flop. It wasn't a major success but it did fine. I don't get what it is with you people seeing no in-between. It's either a major success or a flop. No in-betweens. If you compare Gaga with her peers, she did LITERALLY just fine. The album is close to 2 mil, Million Reasons is past 2 mil, and her tour did really well. Yeah her streaming needs a lot of work but that still doesn't mean the album did poorly. She did well because of pure sales. Who knows if it will have her back next era, but that's the tea. It did not flop, nor was it a major success. All the people who released around her didn't even do as well as Gaga did WITH tour bundles.

ARTPOP was already considered as a flop with 2,5 millions sales ! Well what about PI, not even close for 1 million WW SPS ? Her Youtube movies (not even close 500 millions combined with 5 songs, yes I included TC otherwise it will be so low) ? Joanne single (Who bought it ?) ? Oh, Yes, you’re right, it's was a success, so relevant ! She sold Joanne only in the US, the record didn't well outside of the USA, do you call it a success ?  

By the way, I'm not fan of Madonna, LOL, always judging people when their are not loving GaGa... Such a shame for a comminity who supposed to accept the difference ... Accept the truth, instead linving in your reality. I sugess you to go outside from here, read some article about GaGa and the Joanne Era.  

BabylonHooker

Untitled.png
LG6 hints from gagawhoami 

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

nerdfacekillah
22 hours ago, LavenderB said:

Untitled.png

are they reliable or just like the other twitter insiders?

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

BabylonHooker
1 minute ago, nerdface97 said:

are they reliable or just like the other twitter insiders?

some people on here say they are. I know they were right about the Joanne video though.

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

ARTPOP2

can we really trust an insider that doesn't capitalize ARTPOP ?  :icega:

culturalbaptism
On 5/5/2018 at 3:02 PM, LavenderB said:

Untitled.png

This seems like a bunch of nothing to me.

gaga-ok.gif

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

BabylonHooker
3 minutes ago, Successfulga said:

This seems like a bunch of nothing to me.

gaga-ok.gif

maybe some lyrics or titles :poot: 

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

uvglo

T4TS is reliable but this... this just has me triggered.

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Luxe Ford
1 hour ago, uvglo said:

T4TS is reliable but this... this just has me triggered.

The Dissociative Personality Disorder Monster coming through!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived