💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Updates: DJWS still involved, new track MAY

monsterdino

Featured Posts

tutiHUN

CONFIRMED

Ok, I've got the all clear to give this news to y'all...

May 4th is just the start.

11th May is going to be Lady Gaga's return with BloodPop.

Guys, I'm telling you - 2018 is Gaga's year starting on 11th May!

11th May 2018!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, tutiHUN said:

CONFIRMED

11th May 2018!

Cool. 

Thanks for the update  :sure:

Miaou
27 minutes ago, tutiHUN said:

CONFIRMED

11th May 2018!

:rip::rip::selena:

gagzus
3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Extra much? 10 years? She'd never distract herself from music that long :selena:

Lets say LG6 is coming next year when she is 33, LG7 will probably come out when she's 37 the latest.

nope it's not extra, she's given us A LOT over the last 10 years and has had a lot of success and accolades and she's even damaged her own wellbeing and personal health, now she deserves to be able to just be out of the spotlight and not focus on having to make new music, travel the world or anything, she can get married, have children and see them grow up a bit and then come back when the next generation is around properly and in their teens/20s with a good pop/dance album.

She deserves a break imo from stardom as it seems to affect her a lot

MaryJaneHolland
59 minutes ago, tutiHUN said:

CONFIRMED

11th May 2018!

:selena:

MaryJaneHolland
31 minutes ago, gagzus said:

nope it's not extra, she's given us A LOT over the last 10 years and has had a lot of success and accolades and she's even damaged her own wellbeing and personal health, now she deserves to be able to just be out of the spotlight and not focus on having to make new music, travel the world or anything, she can get married, have children and see them grow up a bit and then come back when the next generation is around properly and in their teens/20s with a good pop/dance album.

She deserves a break imo from stardom as it seems to affect her a lot

Sorry, I just can't see her not making music for a decade, that's so not like her :selena:

illySpencer
2 hours ago, DarkGa said:

Y’all are forgetting that at this point in her career, she needs new music out and FAST. Although Joanne was a success, her status amongst radio and the young generation isn’t what it should be. Her Instagram presence is clearly indicative of her appealing to that audience with those naked ass selfies and looks. I truly believe she is coming with radio friendly songs for the summer to regain her throne.

Nope. It wasn't. 

MonsterofFame

"Gaga has toyed a lot with the idea of the futurism and innovation ARTPOP portrayed but intertwining an old school 80’s feel to the music"

Dear Gaga: The Cure went platinum with no promo, very little radio support, and no hype. Can you please just make an album of smooth electro-pop hits? Brooklyn Nights charted on iTunes even as a 4 year old bootleg release.

P.S. "I Want Your Love" is still calling you for an official release - it would slay.

PlanetChromatica
36 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Nope. It wasn't. 

No1 in 5 countries

Top 10 in 24 Countries

+1,000,000 PHYSICAL sales

Million Reasons +1,000,000 physical worldwide sales including Top 5 in the US

It's not close to TFM success but when everyone was calling her a flop she managed to achieve that with a country inspired album, when Miley did not achieve half that success with her latest album which was country inspired too.

Mus
2 hours ago, tutiHUN said:

So what's the truth? :oprah:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

ordinarynam1310
21 hours ago, Beytwice said:

she is also said to take a LONG CAREER BREAK AFTER THE VEGAS RESIDENCY

this is so obvious and it hurts for me to admit it. Gaga wants to build a family and have children so taking a break is really needed for her.

GGD on the hand, will go crazy if she doesnt do anything. I'll go crazy too

ordinarynam1310
19 hours ago, Easy said:

Now that you’ve mentioned :toofunny: I still rmb back when I first loved Gaga I was still 11. It’s crazy to even think about that LG7 will probably come out when she is 40. That means the whole fan base and Gaga is growing older. When she releases LG8/9 she’ll be the age of Madonna when Gaga first came out. OMG! I feel like I could die from ageing tomorrow :S

Hide contents

Speaking of Gaga’s 40s. I hope this fan base won’t attack the next pop diva + fan base like what Madonnaation did to us

Hide contents

Why do I feel like we have started with us saying some newer artists aren’t as talented:toofunny:

In all honesty, I would be happy for her to keep releasing music now that I know her health conditions. It's bittersweet to see her living her own life and taking a break 

illySpencer
24 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

No1 in 5 countries

Top 10 in 24 Countries

+1,000,000 PHYSICAL sales

Million Reasons +1,000,000 physical worldwide sales including Top 5 in the US

It's not close to TFM success but when everyone was calling her a flop she managed to achieve that with a country inspired album, when Miley did not achieve half that success with her latest album which was country inspired too.

Sales of PI ? Sales of Joanne (Piano Version) ? YouTube views ? Streams (Apple music, Spotify,..) ? Radio Deal ? 

What a success.... Joanne was a flop, it's a fact. 

PlanetChromatica
1 minute ago, illySpencer said:

Sales of PI ? Sales of Joanne (Piano Version) ? YouTube views ? Streams (Apple music, Spotify,..) ? Radio Deal ? 

What a success.... Joanne was a flop, it's a fact. 

I'm at work so I don't have time to list all the achievements. You don't sound like a Gaga fan, you know this is a Gaga fan forum right? Her music is not defined by success, if you only like music if it is super successful and sells loads, go stan Taylor Swift.

illySpencer
14 minutes ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

this is so obvious and it hurts for me to admit it. Gaga wants to build a family and have children so taking a break is really needed for her.

GGD on the hand, will go crazy if she doesnt do anything. I'll go crazy too

Maybe she wants a family, but who said that her boyfriend wants too ? I mean he already has a daughter, and a big one. And above all, they just have one year of seeing eachother, that short for making a baby when we saw that her wedding with Taylor was not even planned one year after her proposal...  

Archived