Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Collabs:Gaga is better off on her own

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

I lately very often see people complaining that Gaga never collaborates with other artists and that it might go ‘hurt her carreer’ and that she should collaborate more often to increase her streaming power and needs to collab with her ‘contemporary artists’(Katy Perry,Cardi B and other trending current artists) but I don’t see the need for it.Gaga is better off on her own.

Now I am not saying I’m not here for any collabs at all but certainly not with artists from Gaga’s current generation.I’m not wanting to put them down,neither am I saying Gaga is too good for the,but being honest, there is a very very few people in that category who come close to Gaga’s talent and artistic vision overall.Nowadays trending artists media is lame.It’s all fake feuds,Twitter shade,charts and ‘bling’.Nothing for Gaga If you ask me and I don’t want Gaga to get into that world.

And also look at Born This Way,arguably her one of her best albums.Aside from producers(which is obvious)there are no collabs at all and all the songs are good and the album and it’s singles were very succesful.And all her other albums only have collabs with mostly really legendary people on it(Beyoncé,Tony Bennett,Florence Welch etc.).But nearly all her best songs are solo-works.

Am I the only one who feels that way?

Oriane

I totally agree. She will do a collab if she thinks something good and interesting can come out of it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

The Louvre
2 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

contemporary artists’(Katy Perry,Cardi B and other trending current artists)

:what:

3 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

legendary people on it(Beyoncé,Flo Rida,Tony Bennett,Florence Welch)

:ladyhaha:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

LittleMonster20
2 hours ago, The Louvre said:

Katy is sadly still associated to Gaga’s contemporary artists.

corvus albus

Telephone is awesome! What do we learn here? A collab with Bey turns out to be good. The rest is still decent (except Jn'D of course :trollga:)

ryanripley

i don't like collabs for the sake of collabs so yes, she's usually better on her own

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LittleMonster20
2 minutes ago, JorgitoShan said:

I would actually love a Lorde collab.

She’s such a talented musician and a monster.:wub:

Yes Lorde is one of the very very few artists that come in any way close to Gaga’s talent and artistic view.

MaryJaneHolland

Yes, but it's just one song, it's not like suddenly all of her artistic visions, statements and her talent will disappear or something.

I don't think it's that deep.

Chamaquito
9 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

Whether we like it or not, Katy Perry is from Gaga’s era. Both debuted in 2008.

I’m actually nice.

ArtGagaPop

She don't need the collabs but 1-2 every album would be a nice suprise for the fanbases and it might actually turn out really good.

Henri Bardot
6 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Telephone is awesome! What do we learn here? A collab with Bey turns out to be good. The rest is still decent (except Jn'D of course :trollga:)

a bop you mean

pooiota

corvus albus
Just now, Henri Bardot said:

a bop you mean

Jn'D is by far the worst Gaga song. It's not Gaga's fault but i don't like these posse cut's in general.

Colby O'Donis, truly a legend and a superstar :tony:

Ikr, if she wants a rapper on a song, she could rap on it herself :stalkga:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Henri Bardot
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Jn'D is by far the worst Gaga song. It's not Gaga's fault but i don't like these posse cut's in general.

giphy.gif 

pooiota

Archived