Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
3 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

Another underperformance coming!

Get ready!

Possibly, yes. But we don't care! EexperimentalGa is coming! 

monketsharona

By listening Baseck sounds I wonder if Coachella and JWT interludes instru weren't a tease of LG6 sounds tbh 

Infinity Wave
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

By listening Baseck sounds I wonder if Coachella and JWT interludes instru weren't a tease of LG6 sounds tbh 

I remember some of us talking about this when we first saw/heard them, but everyone was like "no, wtf, they're just interludes..." 

Guess they were wrong :poot:

Colourful

lordmaler
1 minute ago, Levine said:

Possibly, yes. But we don't care! EexperimentalGa is coming! 

Come thru Little Masochists.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

@monketsharona That does not sound like Gaga, any proof that's her house?

Right behind the window we can see the place she striked the pose with her red boots

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

I remember some of us talking about this when we first saw/heard them, but everyone was like "no, wtf, they're just interludes..." 

Guess they were wrong :poot:

For some of the songs, it seems that way yea. Listening to those interludes again just made me so ****ing excited. Praying it's more like Rhino, though. So climactic!

Purr more, hiss less.

monketsharona
14 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

and DJWS is nowhere to be seen :poot: 

Just my opinion but I feel like she didn't really like his childish rants on social medias about her. Especially the part where he's insulting fans.

Let's wait and see but don't be surprised if you see BloodPop, Baseck and Boys Noize names attached to LG6 instead of DJWS and his team. 

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Right behind the window we can see the place she striked the pose with her red boots

I've done a through investigation, and can find no pictures of the house where these windows or the siding outside the home, match. I don't think this is her house.

Purr more, hiss less.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

I've done a through investigation, and can find no pictures of the house where these windows or the siding outside the home, match. I don't think this is her house.

Well Baseck was also tagged on last BloodPop pic with Lady Gaga 

Moebius
46 minutes ago, Ugly Boy said:

this is the first im hearing of baseck being there wtf now i know why people were asking about modular 

with boys noize , bloodpop AND baseck involved whatever is coming is going to be ****ing massive 

MOTHER G.O.A.T THEME SONG MY WIG

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

FATCAT
Just now, monketsharona said:

Well Baseck was also tagged on last BloodPop pic with Lady Gaga 

Idk, this just doesn't seem to add up, see how the part Gaga posed at is in the front of the house?

DJI_0094.0.jpg

The other side of the street, nor the house from that angle, have the picketed fence shown in the video. I even looked on google street view. I don't think he's at Gaga's house here, but that doesn't mean he's not somehow apart of the project.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived