💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ARTPOP 1.0

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

I know the collab is pretty much done, but it was not delayed as you said and was not supposed to come in April. And I jus asked you where did you heard that the collab was delayed ?  

That's why I said 'if the collab was planned'. IF that was the case I think it's more because of Ariana releasing than because her old stuff leaked... I was just responding to someone who said the collab was delayed because of her old demos that leaked sooner. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enzo

If it' jjst tthe ARTPOP demo 

I'm glad anyways 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

TEMPLE

I mean, do you really think Gaga would care if ARTPOP demos leaked? :deadbanana: she'd probably be thankful considering we'd all finally fkxing shut up about them and stop asking where onion girl temple tea is 

9 hours ago, Raccoon said:

I know it's illegal what he's been doing but I just love unreleased/demo songs, it's new music after all.

And, it's not like Gaga will use from those demos :usrs: And probably wont release any unreleased stuff from ARTPOP or previous albums. Let's be real, we will only hear 90% of her unreleased songs when she dies (IF WE ARE ALIVE BY THEN), so why not bop to those songs now? :lolly:

This tbh!

Gagaplayer315

Farhan right now: "Cuff me Bobby, arrest me!"

lIz2bUXPVUre6cYIoXJvP5Z0CNf83sT522T_6o3e

DrKindnessKunt1999

Inb4 it’s 15 different demos of “ARTPOP” (the song)

135/5000

Please Bobby, be courteous. Allow Farhan only some Leak. Then you can put it behind bars, with your computer pc of course! :D

8 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Hope it's this version in full. The we could we could belong together sounds faster. More electronic too.

Idk why, but I always hear “I could, I could” instead of we could :giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

DrKindnessKunt1999
12 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

OMFG I'd actually live for these I feel so bad about it :S

It’s not like Troy Carter would let her release them anyways, since the songs were made when he was a manager 🤷🏻‍♀️

Think about it, [according to DJWS] the only reason why Gaga played the instrumental of “Ratchet” (without the lyrics) was because Troy owned the rights of the lyrics for “Ratchet”, while Gaga and DJWS owned the rights to the instrumental. 

TEMPLE
9 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Hope it's this version in full. The we could we could belong together sounds faster. More electronic too.

gAgA lIsTeN tO mY cD

TheAlienatedNYC
15 hours ago, Raccoon said:

I know it's illegal what he's been doing but I just love unreleased/demo songs, it's new music after all.

And, it's not like Gaga will use from those demos :usrs: And probably wont release any unreleased stuff from ARTPOP or previous albums. Let's be real, we will only hear 90% of her unreleased songs when she dies (IF WE ARE ALIVE BY THEN), so why not bop to those songs now? :lolly:

Exactly what I think. Chase leakers of old stuff is juts pointless. Old songs ans demos are totally not rentable for the labels and the artist, unless Gaga wanted to release a 25-year bday version with a disc full of demos and other one with stuff...

The only wrong thing that goes on behind this things are the trade for money, which I do not agree at all. After all, we're all here just for music, not for money, charts or any profit.

thatsmoneyhoney
15 hours ago, GaGaLB said:

nothing to do with that. I guess Farhan want to release ARTPOP unrleaseds on that website

15 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I don't see the link between the leak of very old demos and the release of a fresh song...

If it was meant to happen in April, I'm pretty sure they delayed because of the major releases that happened lately, especially Ariana Grande.

15 hours ago, illySpencer said:

Who said the Bloodpop collab was delayed ? She worked with him the past fews weeks, so the collab was clearly not done and definitely not ready for April. 

itwasajoke.gif

free my mind

Archived