💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Let’s promote ARTPOP under Kanye’s Tweets

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

So I saw some people promoting ARTPOP under Kanye’s tweets. I found this so funny :ladyhaha: We should all do this. Let’s go, let’s tell the people they should buy ARTPOP on Itunes under Kanye’s tweets

Edit: And ASIB too :queenga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

Promote ASIB instead

Good idea :staymad:

robboadam

How would you feel if this was Gaga this was happening to?

Obviously, Gaga's never worn a MAGA hat or anything, but she's still done cringey things on Twitter (ie. the Calvin Harris spat, the DWUW 'promo').

SwissMonster
13 minutes ago, robboadam said:

Obviously, Gaga's never worn a MAGA hat or anything, but she's still done cringey things on Twitter (ie. the Calvin Harris spat, the DWUW 'promo').

Wearing a MAGA hat has nothing to do with cringey and please don’t compare THIS with „cringey“ Gaga moments. It’s opinion and I don’t share it. Point

+Let us have fun and our opinion 

Ms I am a local
19 minutes ago, robboadam said:

she's still done cringey things on Twitter (ie. the Calvin Harris spat, the DWUW 'promo').

And she was dragged for it too (as always Lady Gaga does something “”””WRONG”””), so I don’t really get the point 😐

Miracle
27 minutes ago, robboadam said:

"Cringey" things don't equal sympathising with neo-fascist ideals and figures. Plus, she was actually right in the Calvin Harris spat, just standing for her point of view and sharing her view. How can you even dare to compare lmao

Bambino
27 minutes ago, robboadam said:

Easy. It's a joke.

robboadam
9 minutes ago, LadySkrillex said:

And she was dragged for it too (as always Lady Gaga does something “”””WRONG”””), so I don’t really get the point 😐

And so is Kanye.

SwissMonster
11 minutes ago, robboadam said:

And so is Kanye.

Just stop commenting here. It’s incredible how people can turn a funny thread to a discussion. I am tired of negativ people like you, wich has to complain every time and find the negativ thing in a fun post!

Smother Em Eh

How about LG6 instead? :trollga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Ms I am a local
2 hours ago, robboadam said:

And so is Kanye.

Please don’t compare being a supporter of a guy that HATES people and wants to expel people from a country just because of their skin color and a singer (who stands for equality) that has had beef in the past. C’ mon, there’s no point in comparing them.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived