OMGGGGGG. 

Only red is ASIB.

Im sooo hyped

Red sparrow was red last year

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Haus said:

lol the golden globe was nice but it's no emmy. she wasn't even nominated. there's a reason golden globes aren't part of the EGOT. they're far more political.

read EGOT as TEOG 

Pacify Him

“Music is the most purest way you can communicate love”

Dblk_aQU0AAzMNi?format=jpg

Moulin Rouge 2.0 here we go :applause: 

I’m getting on your nerves

RBNLM
On 25/4/2018 at 12:19 PM, Funkymonkey said:

Tbh I'm stell telling myzelf not to get too hyped.

They also praised her at the AHS Hotel premiere, and in the end she was good but not GREAT. (Imo)

So let"s just wait and seee

honey she won a golden globe for that role lol

MaybeKermit
52 minutes ago, RBNLM said:

Read my comment on the previous page honey

Ed sheeran also won multiple grammy's this year x

Hmmm it's nice to read positive reactions, but please remember, most of these have seen just a trailer of a movie... So it's quit weird and unconvincing to hear oscar talk and comments about the music and so on as they haven really seen anything yet. That means it's all pretty much PR at this point. Time will tell after the movie is released.

thehanyo
31 minutes ago, Snow said:

Hmmm it's nice to read positive reactions, but please remember, most of these have seen just a trailer of a movie... So it's quit weird and unconvincing to hear oscar talk and comments about the music and so on as they haven really seen anything yet. That means it's all pretty much PR at this point. Time will tell after the movie is released.

Yeah, but musicals AND movies about Hollywood have an historical edge when it comes to awards. This one has both (as did La La Land). The trailer showed that the production values are solid and the music is good. I'd say the hype is warranted at this point.

Whispering
1 hour ago, Snow said:

Trying so hard, I see. :trollga:

S0436

Most of the outlets praising the trailer are not PR affiliated to the movie, if they didn’t like it they would say so.

BenG
4 hours ago, RBNLM said:

she was awarded the golden globe by the press, which was more to do with publicity. there's a reason why she wasn't even nominated for an emmy

LePetitGAGABLover
15 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Red sparrow was red last year

We're doomed 

Archived