💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB is going to have a wide release!

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus
3 hours ago, Pawprint said:

Omg I’m so so sorry.. I honestly was having fun the whole time. Not trying to attack u in anyway.. I thought u thought it was funny too đŸ˜© I am serious about watching venom but I’m not trying to make u mad.. it’s just a movie.. 

What? No! I didn't wanted to attack you in any way. I'm probably going to watch Venom too. No hard feelings here.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hallonkola

I posted this yesterday in another thread, but if you're interested, they will livestream the Bradley Cooper chat at tribeca on their Facebook! I think they will talk about ASIB a little bit. So if any of you have nothing else to do, here you go :lolga:

http://ew.com/movies/2018/04/18/tribeca-film-festival-live-streaming-events/

Saturday, April 21

6 p.m. ET: Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro (Tribeca Talks: Storytellers) – Academy Award nominee Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro will sit down to discuss Cooper’s career as an actor, producer and now director; from his early work in acclaimed comedies such as Wet Hot American Summer, Wedding Crashers and The Hangovertrilogy, to his impactful dramatic turns in Silver Linings Playbook and American Sniper, which led to him becoming the tenth actor to receive an Academy Award nomination three years in a row. Most recently, Cooper has been working on his directorial debut, a modern adaptation of A Star is Born, which he also produced, co-wrote, and stars in alongside Lady Gaga. Cooper and De Niro have worked together on such films as Silver Linings Playbook, American Hustle, Joy and Limitless which was their first picture together.

SolidSnake
1 minute ago, lydians said:

I posted this yesterday in another thread, but if you're interested, they will livestream the Bradley Cooper chat at tribeca on their Facebook! I think they will talk about ASIB a little bit. So if any of you have nothing else to do, here you go :lolga:

http://ew.com/movies/2018/04/18/tribeca-film-festival-live-streaming-events/

Saturday, April 21

6 p.m. ET: Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro (Tribeca Talks: Storytellers) – Academy Award nominee Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro will sit down to discuss Cooper’s career as an actor, producer and now director; from his early work in acclaimed comedies such as Wet Hot American Summer, Wedding Crashers and The Hangovertrilogy, to his impactful dramatic turns in Silver Linings Playbook and American Sniper, which led to him becoming the tenth actor to receive an Academy Award nomination three years in a row. Most recently, Cooper has been working on his directorial debut, a modern adaptation of A Star is Born, which he also produced, co-wrote, and stars in alongside Lady Gaga. Cooper and De Niro have worked together on such films as Silver Linings Playbook, American Hustle, Joy and Limitless which was their first picture together.

Awesome

Bradley
7 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Why though? Other than the chance of bringing a larger gross there’s no advantage to making it family friendly. I’d rather have an adult drama than a kid’s movie.

Just because it's family friendly doesn't mean it will be a kid's movie, which is actually what A Star Is Born is far from. It has music, romance and top-notch actors, I'm sure it will appeal to adults in a good way.

Pawprint
7 hours ago, corvus albus said:

What? No! I didn't wanted to attack you in any way. I'm probably going to watch Venom too. No hard feelings here.

I went back and re-read the thread.. u weren’t even talking to me omg.. fml.. 

TheSlash

I can't help myself but I still have this feeling that the movie itself will flop, but the soundtrack will slay the GP :firega:  :awkney: 

Ew, David!

corvus albus
39 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I can't help myself but I still have this feeling that the movie itself will flop, but the soundtrack will slay the GP :firega:  :awkney: 

Try to think more positively sis. This also helps in other situations of life btw.

Haroon

Yay this seems cool :woohoo: The more people that have a chance of watching it the better :yay:

Also how does it have an R rating? :duck: There must be some nudity or sex scenes or violence or drug use or something :huh: 

robboadam

Robert DeNiro praises ASIB as ‘fantastic’. I’m worried all this is getting my hopes up.

It was also revealed that Gaga is a ‘revelation’.

Archived