💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

"From my debut album The Fame"

WeSmokinEmAll

Featured Posts

WeSmokinEmAll

I remember when I was very young for christmas I got an mp3 with Lady Gaga songs from The Fame and The Fame Monster era and one of the songs (which were most likely song imports from YouTube as my dad put the songs on them) (My dad slés) would always say at the start "From my debut album "The Fame"' Does anyone know where this quote is from? It's been bothering me for years.

CyanLights

I remember that phrase being at the start of many radio edits of Gaga's songs (esp. Just Dance and Love Game) 

The DJ wouldn't introduce the song, Gaga's voice would come in and say "Hi Im Lady Gaga, from my debut album, The Fame, heres Just Dance"

SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, WeSmokinEmAll said:

I remember when I was very young for christmas I got an mp3 with Lady Gaga songs from The Fame and The Fame Monster era and one of the songs (which were most likely song imports from YouTube as my dad put the songs on them) (My dad slés) would always say at the start "From my debut album "The Fame"' Does anyone know where this quote is from? It's been bothering me for years.

That's so cute :diane:

Illuminati
3 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I remember that phrase being at the start of many radio edits of Gaga's songs (esp. Just Dance and Love Game) 

The DJ wouldn't introduce the song, Gaga's voice would come in and say "Hi Im Lady Gaga, from my debut album, The Fame, heres Just Dance"

The Promo (Monster) era must've been fun to follow

WeSmokinEmAll
3 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Do you know anywhere where I could hear this quote in action? That would truly let that dream of hearing that quote at least one more time in action finally come alive for nostalgia purposes

Sneaky Oliver
4 minutes ago, WeSmokinEmAll said:

Do you know anywhere where I could hear this quote in action? That would truly let that dream of hearing that quote at least one more time in action finally come alive for nostalgia purposes

You can hear them in Just Dance live performances, she always introduces herself and the song during TF era :sis:

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

CyanLights
7 minutes ago, WeSmokinEmAll said:

No idea :S 

I would maybe try YouTube or asking @ChicaSkas she's amazing at archiving special remixes, edits, and what not 

seashellartfunk

It’s an intro to The Fame megamix Space Cowboy did back in the day. There you go sis: 

StarstruckIllusion

Looks like you got familiar w an illegal

copy hmmm :giggle:

WeSmokinEmAll
9 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Looks like you got familiar w an illegal

copy hmmm :giggle:

And then bought all her albums twice digital and physical while also thinking about buying a vinyl version of everything again :bye:

WeSmokinEmAll
2 hours ago, seashellartfunk said:

It’s an intro to The Fame megamix Space Cowboy did back in the day. There you go sis: 

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :kara:(Although my mp3 never did have the megamix which is strange :triggered:

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, WeSmokinEmAll said:

And then bought all her albums twice digital and physical while also thinking about buying a vinyl version of everything again :bye:

I'm not blaming you. You said it was a gift 

WeSmokinEmAll
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

I'm not blaming you. You said it was a gift 

No I meant :bye: to the illegal versions of her music I had :ladyhaha: It's all good! :kara:

Archived