me too sis

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Florian
48 minutes ago, Runway said:

Another Troy-like money hungry monster

It's not that lmao.

You just forgot that being a manager isn't being a friend or a doctor. A singer and a manager are first and foremost professional collaborators. And just like every employee, a manager has tasks to do and goals to achieve. It can be frustrating to think that your potential is wasted because someone else isn't puting efforts or you just feel you can't evolve anymore. And it sounds legitimate to say "Hey sorry but I think it won't work between us, we're not compatible and I think I'm not the right manager for you". :)

Haroon

If two people aren't on the same page then I think it is better to go their separate ways and find people that are on the same page for a smoother experience for both parties :shrug: Her saying that she made the decision for positive change for everyone I can understand and agree with :omg:

Werk
47 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Nope this makes perfect sense actually, his manager wasn’t forcing him to promote or over working him in fact she was being very liberal with him. But at the end of the day she’s an employee of his record label and her job is to manage and promote him, if he doesn’t cooperate and doesn’t wanna do anything at all besides look pretty and put out pop songs then her job is kinda useless and she needs to get paid and keep her job so...

He needs a manager and record label more suited to his needs if he really has anxiety tbh

Managers are also in charge of the other type of promo that doesn't have to involve in physical performing though right? So is he also not cooperating on the non physical performing promo as well? :huh: 

gagzus
59 minutes ago, Werk said:

Managers are also in charge of the other type of promo that doesn't have to involve in physical performing though right? So is he also not cooperating on the non physical performing promo as well? :huh: 

He could be actually, as they need his permission to use his name and image 

AndrewGr
2 hours ago, gagzus said:

Nope this makes perfect sense actually, his manager wasn’t forcing him to promote or over working him in fact she was being very liberal with him. But at the end of the day she’s an employee of his record label and her job is to manage and promote him, if he doesn’t cooperate and doesn’t wanna do anything at all besides look pretty and put out pop songs then her job is kinda useless and she needs to get paid and keep her job so...

He needs a manager and record label more suited to his needs if he really has anxiety tbh

tbh Gaga needs to start her own label and hire every artist that's tired to promote their music :bon: she would be the best boss ever :tony:

NONONONO

I can totally believe the manager side of the story. He doesn't come across as a very nice and humble person.

Jessica Germ

Poor hunty. How could you drop someone for that? I mean, it just makes no God damn sense 

elijahfan
3 hours ago, Runway said:

Another Troy-like money hungry monster

This is what a manager's supposed to do though... lol

If he's refusing opportunities, that's his issue tbh. Everybody isn't cut for that job. But it surprises me though, since he's been in the business for quite some time. I mean, he's far from being a newbie, which leads me to believe too that there's more to it than what's being told.

RAMROD

LMAO well, I mean, you is performer, cancelling his last promo tour for doing some modelling isn’t really gonna cut it :toofunny:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Killa

First they offer them all the powders, give them all the lights them they drop them

Wlcome to Hollywood, to think a boy this dreamy has self esteem issues really puts your life in perspective.

I'm such a sucker for broken cases, he jus became 500 times sexier

Bradley

I wish he starts touring as soon as possible for his second album. I like his music and him as a person and can't wait to see him live. Hope everything works out for him. And there must be some other reason they're dropping him because he recently said he had overcome his anxiety and has rehearsed with a band for his upcoming tour.

On his season of X Factor, they had a dance round. Zayn was the only contestant to outright refuse to do it, and if I remember correctly they gave him a free pass.

He clearly has self-esteem issues that need to be dealt with. Even in his (directed and edited) videos he looks like he doesn't want to be there. I don't understand what he even wants from his career and I'm not sure he does either. 

I'm not surprised he's difficult to work with. I can imagine him just saying no to everything because "That's not cool enough" or something. Poor guy needs a break to get to know himself.

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Dex said:

On his season of X Factor, they had a dance round. Zayn was the only contestant to outright refuse to do it, and if I remember correctly they gave him a free pass.

He clearly has self-esteem issues that need to be dealt with. Even in his (directed and edited) videos he looks like he doesn't want to be there. I don't understand what he even wants from his career and I'm not sure he does either. 

I'm not surprised he's difficult to work with. I can imagine him just saying no to everything because "That's not cool enough" or something. Poor guy needs a break to get to know himself.

He had rehearsed with a band for an upcoming tour, I'm sure he can be diligent if he wants to.

Archived