SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Crap. It's not even illegitmate. 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AshIey

Isn’t this the same person who defended Bill Cosby? :smh: Are not all sexual abuse victims equally important? I guess not to Azealia.

She barely made a point about Gaga. Yeah, she shouldn’t have worked with R. Kelly but what’s done is done. Her comment was filled with hypocrisy.

Enzo

And that's why she isn' oo AARTPOP 

Actually Gaga didn't work with him 

AND he can be whatever he is, but he' ttalented and did a good job on DWUW

While we can't say the same with Red Flame jakskskssksjsj

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Katsuki Bakugo

besides the points... Gaga didn't collab with a transphobe so. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

LaMaisonGaga

It‘s funny because y‘all bottoms still start twerking whenever DWUW comes on :hor: 

lamaisongaga.com

McMonster08
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

It‘s funny because y‘all bottoms still start twerking whenever DWUW comes on :hor: 

I did about an hour ago:selena:

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, Enzo said:

And that's why she isn' oo AARTPOP 

Actually Gaga didn't work with him 

AND he can be whatever he is, but he' ttalented and did a good job on DWUW

While we can't say the same with Red Flame jakskskssksjsj

Lol but from the moment another artist gets exposed for rape/harrassment etc, y"all are the first ones to publicly scalp them :awkney:

And Gaga DID work with him wdym, she even brought him on stage on SNL.

MaybeKermit
2 hours ago, Leeo said:

What I mentioned before is that she's right, but at same time she's pressed.

Out of R.Kelly controversy-in-his-personal-life, he was talented. He got Grammys, he's respected on the "R&B Zone", He sold records in his prime and I believe that was the maint point of choosing someone to collab with (I mean yeah let's not pretend they really didn't reach a little about how controversial it would be but yeah). There's a "legacy talk" here.

Azealia on the other hand was really nowhere and there was no reason to unite their names together when there would be nothing to "WIN" coming from Azealia. She's amazing, she's talented, but back in 2012 she had no album out, all she had was 1 hit song and one mixtape but her name was out there for always trash talking people and fighting.

For now, I'm glad she's doing well and never needed to collab with a big-popstar-name to get her brand known. She's doing it on her own and that's it.

Uhm no, Azealia was very well known for her music at that time. Ofcourse the beefing had kind of already started, but the music was there.

Gaga was addicted to 1991 and even had it as her ringtone. We know Gaga likes young new artists and she was really impressed by Azealia.

And tbh those who are saying she's trash... really? It's 2018... yes she has said some disgusting things but I've always stood by her... 

After all the times she"s confessed she's dealing with mental health issues and going to these anger management classes, and y'all are still bashing her? Lol... doesnt that make u the trash? 

chiuga

Why bring this up?

and it's Gaga's album so it's her choice to collaborate with who

DWUW is flawless as it is (except we don't have a MV :().

Quartz

So the only thing I'm getting from the replies on this thread is that all of you are throwing stones at Gaga for this one time collaboration. Nice. 

The song is DOPE in more ways than one. The art was apt and brave. Isn't the context even deeper BECAUSE R Kelly was a sex deviant? The Do What U Want with my body message is so appropriate in that scenario. It's not all about the politics guys, it was about the art, especially during ARTpop. Who else can signify the 'rapey' public/music industry/male dominator in the song's context than R Kelly himself? Honestly :saladga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

LittleMonster20

She needs to take some steps back for some twitter-rapper who can hardly get a decent stage to perform on whereas Gaga can headline stadiums.

SKANK

Terry+Richardson+Azealia+Banks+Mikx2Qhvu

Banks publicly supported Bill Cosby and Donald Trump, both are serial sexual abusers. She also said she wanted to see Sara Palin gang raped. She does not have the moral high ground to criticize Gaga for her collaboration with R. Kelly.

Archived