Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga Got a Second Halftime Show...

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

I actually still believe Gaga will have a second wave of crazy success in her 30s / this coming decade and do the show again when she's 40. Call me delusional sistrens, I stand by my words :queenga:

I stand with you :firega:

⚯͛

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS
9 minutes ago, Jed said:

i still can't believe you all think Applause is some super loved GP hit. yes people cared a smidge then but i guarantee it's forgotten

:triggered:

Applause was a GP loved hit and is remembered to this day. At the JWT it had one of the best reactions by the audience, up there with Just Dance and Bad Romance. Sure it didn’t go #1, but it stayed in the top 10 for 14 weeks, that’s not characteristic of a song that was quickly forgotten

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Yo GagaGaga
3 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

I actually still believe Gaga will have a second wave of crazy success in her 30s / this coming decade and do the show again when she's 40. Call me delusional sistrens, I stand by my words :queenga:

tumblr_inline_p1brmcd9Dk1rr08jv_500.jpg

Enigma

If she does she can’t perform Paparazzi, Alejandro, TEOG and such simply because it would feel like a cheaper version of the first show with her leftover, smaller hits.

What I’d want is what you’d expect from her : a theatrical experience like the BTW ball or ARTRAVE. So hopefully a lot of LG6 or whatever album she’d be on and some fan faves (I know it’s the superbowl and not coachella but if she goes for a dark aesthetic, Bloody Mary, DITD, Monster and such do it way better than any of her hits) that all fit under a specific aesthetic

Jewels n Drugs
34 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

I don't think it's a good idea tho. Gaga really needs to stay away from the "mature" boring persona, the GP, and most of us, are not here for it. Gaga's just 32 but already feels like an artist at the edge of retiring. Her best-self is when she's outrageous, unexpected, funny, diva. She needs to find that side of herself tbh. 

this omg :air: 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, HairBow said:

She should perform Million Reasons again. :poot:

the police are on their way, you sick ****

HA48Hfc.gif

Lumiere
1 hour ago, Sharyu said:

Multiple holograms of her, just imagion a duet with herself.

I immediately thought of Dancin' in Circles for thisssssss

Fabian5000

if she did another super bowl show i would want the following:

God Bless America / This Land Is Your Land

Poker Face

Born This Way

Telephone

Just Dance

Million Reasons

Bad Romance

TimisaMonster

Well being I hope she wouldn't perform the same songs..

She performed 6 songs last time, so Round 2 would be...

1) Marry the Night

2) LG6 Single

3) Alejandro

4) Paparazzi 

5) The Edge of Glory

6) Applause

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bradley

She just did it, I don't see her coming back in a while unless she produces tons of new hits which can be added to the setlist. Also she probably won't headline again.

Miel

Elton and Metallica and Sting and Carole and Cher and Diana Ross and Janet Jackson as guests whooo

3 points in and ready for more

HelloBarbara

1. Dance in the Dark

2. Paparazzi 

3. LoveGame

4. Speechless

5. The Edge of Glory

6. John Wayne/A-YO

7. Applause

8. Marry the Night

Hiiieee

Yo GagaGaga
9 hours ago, Bradley said:

She just did it, I don't see her coming back in a while unless she produces tons of new hits which can be added to the setlist. Also she probably won't headline again.

11 hours ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

*I know she's not going to randomly be given a second solo one but I'm just interested to see what people would want*

W1GitFw.png?1

Archived