Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Coachella 2018 discussion / Beychella viewing party

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave

Yes, imo.

She proved one thing imo: the status of "Queen", "Goddes", "Legendary performer" that she was given, is secured to her name no matter what **** she does.

Colourful

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloodyjack

I think everyone's being a little ridiculous saying she's robotic and unoriginal. She's Beyonce of course she's predictable. 

My mum calls her the Kate McCann of the music industry 😁😁 as in she rarely shows emotion and comes across a little dry.

I took it for what it was and loved it. The stage set up was insanely gorgeous

Saade Baena

That shows are good visually no one can deny. But it's the same thing always with giant screens, army of dancers, special effects in the backdrop, fan in the hair and parade in Crazy in love. :awkney:

It's all so predictable :lana:

I think Beyonce is only the biggest when it comes to features and staff :reductive: don't hate me :poot:

Borislshere

Kind of Like gaga since 2012 :reductive:

Same choreo, Same versions of old songs, predictable piano section in the middle of the show. But does that make either of their performances bad? No. Cause they're amazing at what they do and still manage to keep their shows fresh, 

Bambino

Same with Paulina Rubio.

Look, these gurls think they made it and have nothing else to prove to the audience. They're legendary and we just have to deal with it.

Bloodyjack
1 minute ago, Devyn said:

Kind of Like gaga since 2012 :reductive:

Same choreo, Same versions of old songs, predictable piano section in the middle of the show. But does that make either of their performances bad? No. Cause they're amazing at what they do and still manage to keep their shows fresh, 

Really:oprah:

RAMROD

So what? So does everyone else. Do you expect different routines for some known songs that have famous choreo attached to it? Nobody does that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

John Wayne

The show was great, her energy was mesmerizing, but as you said it was very predictable. The same choreo, only for a different track.

the show was like a re-vamped Formation World Tour (which was one of the greatest tours of all time) only with a marching band included. 

It would be good if she just let loose a bit more and wasnt so robotic all the time. I get that the beyonce robot moves are iconic but she should embrace her feminine side a bit more maybe as she does masculine tough yonce a lot.

Matangi

good god, **** gagadaily's obsession with trying to knock beyonce down every time she gets public praise. what good is it to you?

Juansgh21

I always get the feeling that she's not having fun onstage whenever I see a performance of hers, she looks like "Now I have to do this move, now come over here, this move, now go over there..." idk if you know what I mean.

mister max

giant screens, army of dancers, special effects in the backdrop, fan in the hair and parade in Crazy in love

What do yall really want tbh, she didnt even have a giant screen and backdrops during Coachella. Everyone else does the same choreo, has lots of dancers, uses fans but no one is complaining about that :laughga: Take Gaga for example, she does the same choreo over and over again? Is it bad? No cause its memorable

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

KingRedd

I mean... how many Beyoncé threads do we need though. Like for real it’s getting a little “MadonnaNation” here at GGD. Lord you guys hate Beyoncé we figured that out after the 5th thread about her being “boring” was posted lmao 

May I Read You? 😎

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived