Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

ET Canada Shades Gaga... To praise Kylie.

NONONONO

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

Why are you guys so bothered by the media coming for Joanne while you are coming for Madonnas album Music? You’re doing the same thing! i think you should listen to Music acoustic country tracks again :excuseu:

perhaps except for the hat on the cover, Joanne has no country aesthetic at all! While Kylie is doing this “look I’m in Nashville” visual. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TimisaMonster

His 1 opinion doesn't matter...country is bad overall imo lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD

Eh..., typical behavior from ex commonwealth country where Kylie’s career thrive.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
35 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Why are you guys so bothered by the media coming for Joanne while you are coming for Madonnas album Music? You’re doing the same thing! i think you should listen to Music acoustic country tracks again :excuseu:

perhaps except for the hat on the cover, Joanne has no country aesthetic at all! While Kylie is doing this “look I’m in Nashville” visual. 

Talking like “Music” is original concept 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

StarstruckIllusion

aaaand now I don't wanna stream the album. 

Dunk96

I don't get why people are coming for Kylie when this is not her first rodeo in music (no country pun intended). She's been in the game for over three decades and it's only Gaga's first. There's no need to pit these two legendary divas together when they're two completely different artists and pulled off two astronomically different sounds for their albums. It's even more comical that y'all are acting like it's Kylie's fault that these reviewers are coming for Joanne when Kylie is very hopeful to collab with Gaga and it would certainly snatch every gay wig on the planet.

Runway

Im failing to hear the “dance pop” they’re speaking of in Joanne 

YeehawKylie

ET Canada makes a comparison and all of the sudden people attack Kylie...

...and we wonder why Gaga fans have a bad rap. 

Batwings
3 hours ago, Poissonche said:

Kylie Minogue: I love Lady Gaga!

*Kylie's new album gets released*

Reporters: My argument to say Kylie's album is good is that Lady Gaga is trash lol.

Little monsters: Ew shut up Kylie Minogue is trash.

STOP PUTTING PEOPLE AGAINST EACH OTHER FOR NOTHING OH MY GOD society is problematic :saladga:

I'm listening to Golden now and it's pretty nice. But it sounds nothing like Joanne, where is that comparison coming from? I'm pissed.

Also, Kylie's a total sweetheart. I'm tired of entertainment writers trying to create stan wars.

Emvee

I mean, of course they said that. Gays live for the drama. They knew it would rile you up. 

GagaUnderYou

As he wear a Joanne pink colour. You know he blasted A-YO on his way home from work.

Archived