đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Pandemiya

That edit is real. She cries while talking to Marcus. She laughs in some more pics but then again she cries and you see her true raw side. Amazing set.

Girl Under You

Some people already have LQ thumbnails but I ask them not to post it

Are people supposed to do what you want? :excuseme:

Evan Peters

That edit is real. She cries while talking to Marcus. She laughs in some more pics but then again she cries and you see her true raw side. Amazing set.

Da hype :giveup:

emma roberts is an abuser

gagavsartpop

Can people stop wanting **** to leak. Be happy you even got those pictures. Leaks cause so much trouble than you all think. Honestly stop.

Why you guys tease us with these info of pictures that we may never get?

People asked so you got the info. Stop complaining don't you know legal action and other things come into play with leaks.

Zsolti

I'm not leaking anything. I don't want to have any trouble,sorry.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

DanceInTheDark

I'm not leaking anything. I don't want to have any trouble,sorry.

since when do you have it, since you were only 'hoping' for more to leak? :duck:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Zsolti

since when do you have it, since you were only 'hoping' for more to leak? :duck:

I have small screencaps from someone who purchased the shoot. I wanted more to leak in full resolution

He has "screencaps"  :toofunny:

I do have screencaps. It's from ur friend who u told to that I bought some shoots from u,even if it's not true. Now stop the sarcasm.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Pandemiya

I have small screencaps from someone who purchased the shoot. I wanted more to leak in full resolution

I do have screencaps. It's from ur friend who u told to that I bought some shoots from u,even if it's not true. Now stop the sarcasm.

What about the shoots and buying?  :duck:

Versace Girl

what? xD anyway its from blake7912 ask him if u dont believe me

You shouldn't have said who he was...

Zsolti

You shouldn't have said who he was...

I know but he wouldnt believe me and would keep being sarcastic and rude to me. Imma delete it now.

Zsolti

uh oh this is going to get messy.

nah we talked it out

thanks for ur concern tho