💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Just so you know, my friend has 6 more Rolston shoot..

Too bad my friend said that it will come out very late

Just so you know, my friend has 6 more Rolston shoot..

Too bad my friend said that it will come out very late

unless someone else leaks them.

I think people should seriously stop leaking more photos from this shoot. It's okay to see 1-2 new pictures from unseen sets but if you guys still leak pictures then the whole shoot will be boring. Theres a reason why they only release just few pictures. Imagine if we got all of the outtakes from NK. I'm pretty sure many people would be disappointed and would find the whole shoot as a trash. Stop asking for more outtakes. We already got hundreds in the past 3 months. Be grateful.

I think people should seriously stop leaking more photos from this shoot. It's okay to see 1-2 new pictures from unseen sets but if you guys still leak pictures then the whole shoot will be boring. Theres a reason why they only release just few pictures. Imagine if we got all of the outtakes from NK. I'm pretty sure many people would be disappointed and would find the whole shoot as a trash. Stop asking for more outtakes. We already got hundreds in the past 3 months. Be grateful.

if i see another rolston i will shoot my brains out

Pussy Wagon

But seriously, at the end of the day, it's whoever has the picture's decision whether to leak them or not. If they do, or don't, we'll have to live with it. Personally, I like having beautiful pictures of my idol leaking everyday. Be grateful we have outtakes to be leaked.

But seriously, at the end of the day, it's whoever has the picture's decision whether to leak them or not. If they do, or don't, we'll have to live with it. Personally, I like having beautiful pictures of my idol leaking everyday. Be grateful we have outtakes to be leaked.

Well after a time you won't.

Flippy

:clap:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

MarryTheSequins

:legend:

'Stop leaking pictures!!!1!!'

...no :smh: