💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

OyCen0L6uAU.jpg

A

DIMAAAAAAAA! You are the best! But lol I can barely make out what that even is it looks kinda like one of the poses she did in the vanity fir issue where she was naked and her left arm is covering her tits. But I have no clue lol. Excited tho!

Edited by reno
Embedded images are not permitted in this thread

Hurem

OyCen0L6uAU.jpg

Idk why but it looks like Vanity Fair :shrug:

Edited by reno

It looks like a rolling stone 2009 outtake, as seen on the behind the scenes video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0h42TO-aTs

26s mark

warhol killer

It looks like a rolling stone 2009 outtake, as seen on the behind the scenes video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0h42TO-aTs

26s mark

OMG it kinda' is!

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Just clarifying for everyone because some people have been fooled by the fake You And I picture before :)

Oh you talk about yourself when you made a topic asking about how to color pictures then posted fake colored Yoü and I outtakes from the Fashion Films?

MonsterVlad

Oh you talk about yourself when you made a topic asking about how to color pictures then posted fake colored Yoü and I outtakes from the Fashion Films?

:toofunny:

:sweat:

KING5KAT

Rolston and his management are searching the images don't leak.

Which normally translates as "I have these too and I don't want them to leak."

Which normally translates as "I have these too and I don't want them to leak."

Nope. All photographers don't want their images don't be on the web. It's their job and they lose a lot of money for these leak. ;-)

Edited by Popist

Nope. All photographers don't want their images don't be on the web. It's their job and they lose a lot of money for these leak. ;-)

I got license. So :)

Don't believe people who claim that they have that shoot. Don't believe them. I talked with Rolston management during 2 years. And finally got it. It have a few brand new unseen sets

LittleMonster789

I got license. So :)

Don't believe people who claim that they have that shoot. Don't believe them. I talked with Rolston management during 2 years. And finally got it. It have a few brand new unseen sets

are you goin to leak them?

imasugarush

I just saw that this photo was posted the other day on tumblr.... tumblr_m9fdkbRiLM1qdmb8eo1_500.jpg

I've never seen it before, I guess it's more behind the scenes, but I guess it fits here right? It's from the Nick Knight ID Magazine shoot in 2009.. (one of my fav Gaga photoshoots tbh) has anybody seen any other new behind the scenes pics of this shoot...?

Edited by reno