Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Is Gaga even working on LG6?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy
3 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

1. Yes :trollga:

2. Why aren’t we allowed to talk about LG6 ? We just speak about theories and rumors. We are not calling Gaga‘s management, telling them we need LG6 NOW! Sure I would be happy but I am okay if not and most/all of us are like that. People like you begin to annoy me. Let us get exited, let us be happy and mind your business!

3. Don’t over act like the hole thing. Don’t get me wrong but a movie (wich she filmed last year) and a MOVIE soundtrack isn’t THAT much! I am happy with it (before you come for me) but don’t act like it’s THE WORLD

We can wait for LG6 we are just talking about it, so please shush

I wasn't going to respond to this, but I had to ask...have you seen some of the disgusting comments made today? About Gaga, her career, and management? 

My post was not about discussing LG6, I love talking and speculating. My post was about the negativity going on in this site, and was by no means an overeation in comparison to the pressed phag hags who want to recreate the past. Its literally ruining the site. So why don't you shush, or better yet shush the ****k up. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
1 hour ago, Dark Anatomy said:

I wasn't going to respond to this, but I had to ask...have you seen some of the disgusting comments made today? About Gaga, her career, and management? 

My post was not about discussing LG6, I love talking and speculating. My post was about the negativity going on in this site, and was by no means an overeation in comparison to the pressed phag hags who want to recreate the past. Its literally ruining the site. So why don't you shush, or better yet shush the ****k up. 

Well I get your point now. But your previous post was a to general. Like it gave me the feeling you put all those people in one category wich is just not fair.

Sure nobody has the right to make mean comments about Gaga or her team. But as long as they stay objective also negative critics are allowed. I think we both agree with that

And please don’t begin to use inappropriate words. This is just not cool.

EDIT: Omg I just discovered the comments under Bobby’s Twitter Post. Are you talking about them ? :saladga: If yes I am sorry, I am Shook. I came so late! Sorry for this argument

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived