💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's Metal Monsters

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

Ok Gaga's Metal and Hard Rock loving monsters, time to stand up.  Those of us that are Metal/Hard Rock fans know that there are about 8 billion sub-genres out there, and we all have our favorites that we'd love Gaga to apply her inner-metalhead too.  So, post an example of something you think would work well for Gaga.

Personally, for me, something a bit Gothic and Dark, but with space for her vocals to shine, would be where it's at.  I 'd love to hear her apply herself to stuff like this particular favorite band of mine, Jack Off Jill....

At first I thought you wrote ''Gaga's Mental Monsters'' :ladyhaha:

I'd love her to do something like Judas Priest , their earlier work, I think it would fit her well. Maybe even do it with them :tony: Anyway, Rob Halford loves her.

And I agree about the gothic vibe, that would be amazing

Lazlo

mucinex

I'm not a metal head but something like moth into flame with a good, strong melody and still having that rock vibe to it would be cool.

I dont want her to make dark gothic metal because she's a pop star and should always have that versatile sound between pop and the genre she's experimenting with. Otherwise it will come off too dramatic like til it happens to you. And the fame monster was innovative because it was dark pop music, if she did a dark metal album it wouldn't be new or interesting. It would just turn everyone off except for that niche group of gothic metal fans. 

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Matt Amor said:

I'm not a metal head but something like moth into flame with a good, strong melody and still having that rock vibe to it would be cool.

I dont want her to make dark gothic metal because she's a pop star and should always have that versatile sound between pop and the genre she's experimenting with. Otherwise it will come off too dramatic like til it happens to you. And the fame monster was innovative because it was dark pop music, if she did a dark metal album it wouldn't be new or interesting. It would just turn everyone off except for that niche group of gothic metal fans. 

Why not both? ;) I love TFM and I love TIHTY. Yes, the dramatic style. It doesn't feel as dramatic to me as it does to others.

She has many many years and she can experiment with a lot of things non-pop and pop. I don't know if metal will suit her voice but I think heavy rock might. And the instrumentation at least. Gaga sounding like those male rock (sometimes pop charting) male bands is all I could want lol. :P In addition to her regular Gaga stuff, of course. I love all that just as much.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

mucinex
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Why not both? ;) I love TFM and I love TIHTY. Yes, the dramatic style. It doesn't feel as dramatic to me as it does to others.

She has many many years and she can experiment with a lot of things non-pop and pop. I don't know if metal will suit her voice but I think heavy rock might. And the instrumentation at least. Gaga sounding like those male rock (sometimes pop charting) male bands is all I could want lol. :P In addition to her regular Gaga stuff, of course. I love all that just as much.

Yeah I love TIHTY also, but it's such an overlooked song because of how different it is than anything else she's released. I guess I shouldn't be so worried about her sounding pop and selling albums cause she has enough money to make whatever album she wants , the album not sell well and still be a millionaire.

I just hope if she does choose to do something like this in the future that it has a good melody and I enjoy it. But im sure I will, its gaga! 

Pamelaisley

I was gonna say she could do something like the album "Ritual" by In This Moment but Maria Brink is basically MetalGa :ladyhaha:

Do you think she could pull off a psychedelic rock/doom metal combo like Black Sabbath? 

I think she should cover a Maiden song. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

King J

I'd love for her to do something like Mötley Crüe's first album. It has bops on it and ballads that would murder us if they had gaga's vocals

This is my fav song from the album

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Mitosisoffuture

I think this would be nice

Raspy voice, growling, anger...all the good Gaga stuff

giskardsb
6 hours ago, Pamelaisley said:

I was gonna say she could do something like the album "Ritual" by In This Moment but Maria Brink is basically MetalGa :ladyhaha:

Do you think she could pull off a psychedelic rock/doom metal combo like Black Sabbath? 

I think she should cover a Maiden song. 

Her vocals would very well fit over Sabbath type stuff I think.    I wonder if she could somehow mash Sabbath and Garbage. :)

Esteban

Metal indus

Rave metal

And the best for her imo digital hardcore like Atari teenage riot 

GagaEffect

Symphonic metal has always had a little impact on me growing up and Nightwish is a band I fangirled over before anyone 

Archived