Bloodyjack
18 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

no they don't lol

Well yes they do. I didn't mean literally obliviously but the percentage do

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Bloodyjack said:

Well yes they do. I didn't mean literally obliviously but the percentage do

considering it's one of her most streamed songs, i doubt it lol

maybe this website might think so but this website represents like 20% of this fanbase

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Bloodyjack
10 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

considering it's one of her most streamed songs, i doubt it lol

maybe this website might think so but this website represents like 20% of this fanbase

But what you have to understand Ryan is that probably like 40% percent of those people are probably the general public and not the LM community so I use this sight to represent

TopDomBoy

YES. The fanmade version is EPIC♥

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

AlexanderMagno

Princess Die was a hit though :oprah:

Princess Die started a Gaga theme that every monster here still talks about. They keep talking about "the decay of the blond pop star" and the "death of the celebrity" like it's one of the main Gaga themes. There are still people who are waiting for an album dedicated to that.

And actually is one of the reasons why monsters love her ballads. It was one of the most talked songs from the BTWBall.

Million Reasons is loved. You're confusing the hate towards the video and the multiple performances (instead of a brand new single). The song itself is loved. As for Dope, it's controversial. The song wouldn't be so hated if we hadn't listened to the demo first (I Wanna Be With You). People even love Joanne, monsters love her ballads. They are just sick of it by now.

huttont
1 hour ago, Nicogly said:

Not true. Thats a more recent mentally. During late BTW everyone was HERE for a princess die studio version. So I'd say it would be a highlight for fans. 

Oh my bad.  I totally was thinking in terms of the GP.  I think the fans would eat up a studio version regardless of how it was produced.  If it was a stripped down studio, i was thinking that it definitely wouldnt be described as a bop by the GP.

Princess Die ended Million Reasons and got Dope very sick :staymad: 

But yeah. I don't think her ballads are hated for being ballads. Dope is hated because of the vocals (and same for Til It Happens To You) & Million Reasons is....something else. But most of the people like the later.

Princess Die was gorgeous from the first live. The sweet voice, deep lyrics, simple instrumental... it's my fav ballad. I wish we could get it someday but I don't even think that someone ever got to hear it...

2 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

Where you been at girl the entire fanbase thinks it's overrated

False :laughga:

1 hour ago, Bloodyjack said:

But what you have to understand Ryan is that probably like 40% percent of those people are probably the general public and not the LM community so I use this sight to represent

I’m pretty sure that the vast majority of people who stream Gaga’s material on a daily basis are comprised of her fan base. If the general public was streaming her like that, her numbers would be a lot higher. 

GagaDaily also represents about 20% or less of the fanbase, as Ryan said. Hell, go to a Gaga show and talk about this site. You’ll finally understand why this site has so many lurkers and people on it that never post. Majority of the fanbase finds this website annoying. 

Archived