💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was it like to be a LM in 2010?

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

I was 8 in 2010 and I liked gagas music but I was no more than just a member of the GP

Gaga was everywhere back in 2010 and was constantly doing something and was breaking records left and right.

Also what was GGD like? It must've overflowed with news and announcements cause so much was happening. Now "gaga drinking water on sunday" is news:ladyhaha:

GagaUnderYou

super exciting, always on our toes. Fake leaks, and instrumentals we thought were a thing. 

Ancipating the album of the millennium 

jakob
2 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

super exciting, always on our toes. Fake leaks, and instrumentals we thought were a thing. 

But ARTPOP came out three years later :trollga:

Noel Sanchez

It was like being in a cult 

she was young fresh fearless she wasn’t a person she was an entity that was taking the world by storm no one could figure out her next move or how she was going to peak again after bad romance 

i felt so connected to her then 

those were the times!!! Watching the monsterball tours on YouTube following every performance event etc 

i wish she could’ve stayed that way

but i still love her even tho she’s grown from the mentality she had back then 

rant over thanks for asking this question 

Tom Nook

Tbh it was amazing :pray: Her having the most viewed music video at the time, being the twitter queen, The Fame with its multiple platinum certificates, dominating the VMAs (when they meant something :poot:), taking home two Grammys (when they also meant something :poot:), doing the Monster Ball while also doing promo, and not to mention the day looks she would pull off

200w.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

AnnTakamaki

it was amazing, me & my younger brother become a fan during BR & Telephone gap, she was new, different & interesting to us :tony:, we watch every performance listen to every songs with her name on utube (including the fake one aka Silly Boy, Take Over Control by Eva Simon) :selena:. we join a small fan forum & everyone was really passionate, we vote every single awards, polls even the irrelevant one to make sure that she win :tony:. i watch MTV all day just to wait for her to show up, & she got a artist to watch or smt (?). i still remember we scream so loud when she sings BTW at VMA. Too bad my brother doesnt listen to her after U&I, ARTPOP kinda bring him back but then C2C happens :selena:

Bolkins

It was the best time ever and that's why so many fans are stuck on her trying to recreate it. Taylor Swift was really big during 1989, but she wasnt anywhere close to TFM Gaga. 

Haroon

There was almost always something new going on, and even when there wasn't her just going outside was news in itself because of what she'd be saying or wearing :giveup: I'd check the 'News' tab so regularly and so much of the time there was something that had happened: a song performed, a record broken, information about something released/teased, an interview somewhere, new photoshoot for something. It was a whirlwind of amazingness and it was all so fast paced and enjoyable :flutter:

ryanripley

it was amazing, stan culture didn't exist and gaga was the big middle finger to everything that was boring and normal and it was just great :flutter: i'd do anything to go back to a time where i knew nothing about the BTS drama and how the pop industry works

after that, one problem was a decent portion of the fanbase were just trend hoppers and her online popularity peaked right before the social media boom :neyde: anyone who didn't want to stick around after the hip blackout left but i lowkey wish they let her wait longer before releasing ARTPOP instead of trying to force number 1s for the sake of their wallets :neyde:

damn you, Troy :neyde:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PedrinniSan
27 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

We still doing the same sis. :trollga:

The pre-BTW era with those fake track-list were everything.   

(Same as ARTPOP & Joanne tbh :selena:)

Vergil

2010, when I started questioning my sexuality cause I was thinking of her 24/7.

Luxe Ford

Exhausting and extremly exciting!

Ex, ex, ex!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived