Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Unpopular Gaga opinions

jakob

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy
19 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I think most fans loved the performance.

I stated that because GGD users don't really appreciate it.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pamelaisley

Some of the merch on her website is really tacky + overpriced. Did anyone actually buy that scarf?

The Joanne era looks were mediocre but nowĀ I'm tired of hats.Ā Seeing herĀ wearĀ hats lately triggers me and makes me think we're getting Joanne pt. IIĀ :cryga:

I was really excited for the Grammys but that soon changed when the GGD twitter account hinted to a MR performance.Ā I thought she was gonna sing all of Joanne (piano version). My mom lost her sister last year so she got emotional but I didn't and I felt like a #FakeMonster. She looked beautiful that night but I haven't watched her performance since Grammy nightĀ 

Her voice sounded really weird duringĀ The Cure at the AMA'sĀ and I didn't like it that much.Ā 

the moon lights her way šŸŒ–šŸ¦‡

Janosch Hendrik

1. Jewels & Drugs is a great song

2. the SXSW Festival 2014 performance was amazing and i like the parts with Millie Brown on the swine rodeo bull (**** you pop music, this ARTPOP!)

3. I would love to see the DWUW video

4. not releasing Dancin' in Circles as a single was a mistake

ryanripley
10 hours ago, ChrisC said:

Ā 

Gaga has yet to prove her longevity and ability to stay in the game, I really feel her old team was behind the majority of her creativeness and theatricsĀ 

Ā 

she managed to successfully bounce back from a notoriously famous flop era

how is that not proof of longevity?

lol at thinking joanne was uneventful too

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

corvus albus
15 minutes ago, Lazlo said:

:ladyhaha:Ā I was waiting for someone to come at meĀ 

Ā 

Your entitled to your opinion but i just felt that i have to defend John Wayne :ladyhaha:

4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Your entitled to your opinion but i just felt that i have to defend John Wayne :ladyhaha:

It's a good song, but it is still on my list ''it will grow on me''Ā :hug:

Lazlo

Teal Ambition

I hated the SXSW performance with MillieĀ 

Sinner's Prayer and Hey Girl are awful songsĀ :triggered:

Jewels and Drugs is a BOPĀ :lolly:

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Luke78619

Donatella is an awful and how it got on the album instead of a song like Brooklyn Nights puzzles meĀ 

i find sinners prayer quite boring tbh except for the last chorus

i don't see any fillers in The Fame, I think they all fit in the album perfectly and they're great bops

Born This Way, commercially, isn't a great album, although I love it now, and I blame it for ARTPOPs "under-performance"

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Delulu Rogers
4 hours ago, ryanripley said:

she managed to successfully bounce back from a notoriously famous flop era

how is that not proof of longevity?

lol at thinking joanne was uneventful too

How did she successfully come back? Her last hit song, good music video, creative concept and theatrical/iconic performance were all from that "famous flop era."Ā 

If you're talking about her being more respected, than yes cause she's been showcasing her vocals but I wouldn't considerĀ people knowing she can sing as aĀ bounceĀ back.Ā 

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

How did she successfully come back? Her last hit song, good music video, creative concept and theatrical/iconic performance were all from that "famous flop era."Ā 

If you're talking about her being more respected, than yes cause she's been showcasing her vocals but I wouldn't considerĀ people knowing she can sing as aĀ bounceĀ back.Ā 

she got 2 grammy noms and a top 5 hit that's 2x platinum, a number 1 album which was the second best selling female album of 2016, a highly praised cut short tour that out grossed her previous tour andĀ one of the highest praised SBHTS of all time

how is that not successfully bouncing back? her last hit was in the Joanne era the era had good music videos too :smh:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Esteban

I don't like just dance, poker face andĀ lovegame andĀ I like Boys boys boys, The fame and Money honey (among the not popular songs)

I don't like sexxx dreams, gypsy and manicure and I likeĀ ARTPOP, Jewels and drugs ( among the not popular songs on the album)

I think ARTPOP is overrated (yes it's possible :poot:)

I don't like the clip of G.U.Y (except the first part)

I think theĀ Ā SXSWĀ  perf was cool :DĀ (the new version of BR AND the vomit!)

I haven't listen to C2C (except singles) because I don't like this kind jazz

I think John Wayne and Marry Jane Holland are overrated

Ā 

Ā 

Pacify Him

I love her performance art performanceĀ :madge:

Ā 

Iā€™m getting on your nerves

Archived