💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ever Had An Idea For A Gaga Thread But Were Too Scared Of Being Judged?

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Space Cowboy
Just now, hoebitch11 said:

yes but i always posted it anyways

skEYMdR.jpg

Tea! Same

River

Who cares about being judged by kids :selena:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Red Velvet

Back during 2017, I was scared of making this thread called: Born This Way (Synesthesia Anaylsis), it is about giving my own direct analysis about Born this Way, the album. A lot of people do not understand synesthesia because their brains for no offense are deluded as ****.  Also I thought that people will judge ke because it is not the direct same vision as their own and will say: gurl we no need that, bitch it is just about equality and peace, not your dum excuse for analysis.

I'm like some kind of supernova

TimisaMonster

I'm tired of threads being locked or I get warning points so I don't make threads often...just comment 

But yes...I have plenty of UN-GGD topics I'd like to discuss but we have to accommodate to trolls and children so...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DutchHooker

1 hour ago, 01Jaime said:

Title. Spill It! Come to mama!

One of my first topics was "I am a republican monster"

The messages I got after that..... :saladga:
I had a storm coming and the thread was closed, because people used words as 'mentally unstable'..

:reductive:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Diamonster

The only thread I made was of my gf's art and I was afraid as f*ck, but it flopped hard :selena:, still did it for her, one more like or follower always comes nice to her 

You’re scared of being judged by thirsty 14 year olds that don’t even know who you are? lol

Robo Ga

Once you have a few flops under your belt you stop giving a sh*t 

🤖⚡️

Space Cowboy
23 hours ago, Bio said:

You’re scared of being judged by thirsty 14 year olds that don’t even know who you are? lol

Who me? No. But see there's users like you that respond with rude shady things like that^ and I'm sure some users hesitate over that.

2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I'm tired of threads being locked or I get warning points so I don't make threads often...just comment 

But yes...I have plenty of UN-GGD topics I'd like to discuss but we have to accommodate to trolls and children so...

It’s like you pulled the thought right out of my head. While I welcome people from all walks, it’s entirely annoying I can’t have an adult conversation because some 12 year old might be on the site. :selena: 

TimisaMonster
50 minutes ago, Doot said:

It’s like you pulled the thought right out of my head. While I welcome people from all walks, it’s entirely annoying I can’t have an adult conversation because some 12 year old might be on the site. :selena: 

Yup...everything has to be for ages 5-10 on this site...cuz of some weird behind the scenes reason...

That's why it's not like a regular forum where you can just say what you want...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD

Don’t be afraid of getting judged. That is how growth happened. Especially of you think a thread is worth to discuss. We as people will never escape being judged in this life either way. Just live life and speak your mind. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived