Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

How will you prepare for the LG6 hype?

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

Illuminati
38 minutes ago, ExMachina said:

That would mess up the statistics quite a bit because she took less time between ARTPOP and C2C than between TF and TFM - just 11 months I think. 

I think she considered it as a full era and there will be an ASIB soundtrack this year, which is still a bunch of new music. I hate the long gaps between the albums I care for but we really can't say that the breaks are that long when she gives an albums worth of material inbetween the wait.

Glamourpuss

Assuming ASIB is out first I'll probably go see it hundreds of times and play the soundtrack on repeat and also Your Song. I'm still not over playing Perfect Illusion on repeat either. 

Gagz4Gaga

After collecting her coins from that Vegas gig, she’ll retire and start having family. She doesn’t care about what her remaining fans want. She’ll release something whenever she feels releasing it. :selena:

nostalgia’s for geeks

bloody g

Chocolate milkshake? I don't know?

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Fingerella

I honestly would take a shower first then have break fast and then look at my phone listening to the album.

Anderson123

Probably find a boyfriend, date for a couple of years, travel the world, get married and have a baby. Then teach my kid to walk, talk, use the potty and hope he doesn't die of old age before the album drops so he gets to listen to it.

Archived