💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

movie

Ready Player One

Sky del Blue

Featured Posts

Sky del Blue

Next friday me and my cousin are going to the cinema and we wanted to watch a movie in 4dx but there are only a couple of movies that are supported by the 4dx technology one of them being 'Ready Player One'. I've seen the trailer and it seems amazing to me, so I was wondering did any of you see it, and if you did, what did you think about it? Was it good? Should I watch a different movie?

I'm asking because this is my first time watching a movie in 4dx and I want it to be amazing, plus the tickets are a bit pricey so I don't really want to waste my money on boring movies.

A Hybrid

It's a lot of fun to watch but not really up there with many other spielberg films. But I can tell you'll have a lot of fun

No family’s safe when I sashay

My family and I weren’t expecting much and we LOVED IT! Like we were shocked at how at great it was. 

Vision of Love

I thought it was very entertaining and cute!! there were a couple parts that made me go "really girl..." but other than that it is a fun movie :)  the oasis is cool and the main character is quite attractive imo 

Hi Its Nicole

I saw it yesterday and it was way better than expected.

Hello Gaga

Chuckles

I seriously think this movie is terrible because of its trailer but if other users say they are over their expectations I think you will be alright.

Anderson123

I've never read the book so I went there with 0 expectations but I really enjoyed the film, it is fun and it has a lot and I mean A LOT of pop culture references. There were a couple of moments where I was like "Ehh really?" but other than that it's a great film to see in 4DX.

ModernEcstasy

If you have read the book, the film will be a huge disappointment. They have switched and changed almost everything, to the point that it could’ve been an original film. 

As a standalone movie, it is fantastic. 

RAMROD

I enjoyed it for what it is tbh.

OFC something taken from literature will never be satisfying, but the changes are for a good reason imho. Some of the things from the book may not translate well to the big screen.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived