Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

(Day 4) Gagania: The War of Five Lands (Roleplay)

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

Trepadation

I'll just cut @HausOfAmericano. Sorry sis. I drink from tbe cut & give haus a bandage & aloe vera :derpga:.

If I can, I'll go to that imp and ask him about the transportation/teleportation power. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid
8 hours ago, Trepadation said:

I'll just cut @HausOfAmericano. Sorry sis. I drink from tbe cut & give haus a bandage & aloe vera :derpga:.

If I can, I'll go to that imp and ask him about the transportation/teleportation power. 

I'll just fast forward this and make you reach the cave.

''Eaaaaaaa!! Who??? My cave! Get out!''

No family’s safe when I sashay

Avenues
On 4/4/2018 at 5:06 PM, Avenues said:

He hasn't been online since Saturday and he joined on Friday :saladga:

Fine I'll go alone. Jus and DK stay back to guard. 

this, and I think there ain't no point in hiding anymore ... I have the amulet.

Ouch, My back hurts.

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, Avenues said:

this, and I think there ain't no point in hiding anymore ... I have the amulet.

OK. Fast forward, you find the treasure of diamond heart because you have the amulet.

BUT there are two treasures. There is also a mechanism, if you take one the other falls under water. One of the treasures say ''A-YO!'' and the other one says ''Million Reasons''. Both of them are the treasure of Diamond Heart, just contain different stuff. Make your choice.

PrinceOfTheStorm
16 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Okay guys this game is dying and it's because of me. I couldn't figure it out that everyone would hold back from declaring wars and inactivity would be a big problem. Let me fix it.

Exactly 22 hours from now, there will be a tournament to end Gagania. It will be in the New Island. Every active member is allowed to join. In this tournament there will be 3 challenges done by 3 different gods. Your progress up until now will apply and everyone will be able to bring one weapon OR magical beast. Lands with surviving members will win.

Gagania will be back in summer. Consider this a trial run. It will be better and I'll have all the time, I promise.

giphy.gif

signing out

Avenues
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

OK. Fast forward, you find the treasure of diamond heart because you have the amulet.

BUT there are two treasures. There is also a mechanism, if you take one the other falls under water. One of the treasures say ''A-YO!'' and the other one says ''Million Reasons''. Both of them are the treasure of Diamond Heart, just contain different stuff. Make your choice.

I'll take the one which peaked at 4 ty xo

Ouch, My back hurts.

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, DramaMonster said:

giphy.gif

Alejandro uses the power of the gif to come back to life and join. At this point, why not :selena:

Seriously, you can join since the challenges will be separate. You can see for yourself if you can win, but you can' make your land win. You'll basically be a non-factor.

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, Avenues said:

I'll take the one which peaked at 4 ty xo

It contains a necklace. You obtained a magical artifact, the necklace of invisibility. 

You notice that the ''A-YO!'' doesn't fall down. Want to open it?

Avenues
Just now, A Hybrid said:

It contains a necklace. You obtained a magical artifact, the necklace of invisibility. 

You notice that the ''A-YO!'' doesn't fall down. Want to open it?

no. not greedy. 

Ouch, My back hurts.

A Hybrid
4 minutes ago, Avenues said:

no. not greedy. 

(It's not a test just wanted to give you both lmao)

Avenues
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

(It's not a test just wanted to give you both lmao)

lmao ok

Ouch, My back hurts.

Archived