Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

RuPaul's Drag Race

Travis

Featured Posts

PlasticHo

I would have loved to see Trinity do the last challenges! Too bad her charisma got the best of her. Joslyn should have been sent home, I can't believe she still referenced Georgia's and Cher's charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent during the talk show! GTFO, ****! If she doesn't go home next week I am going to be UP.

I would love to see her winning a LSFYL against Courtney though... Courtney's performance on the show really disappointed me.

#TeamBianca

I LOVE Joslyn. She hasn't impressed me much as far as challenges go, but she has such a beautiful personality. I hope her runway gets a bit better.. or she can at least send Courtney home in a lsfyl. I doubt Courtney will go home though. However, she hasn't impressed me one bit at all. I'm rooting for Darienne Lake more than I am Courtney. LOL That's sad. 

Phantomhive

I would have loved to see Trinity do the last challenges! Too bad her charisma got the best of her. Joslyn should have been sent home, I can't believe she still referenced Georgia's and Cher's charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent during the talk show! GTFO, ****! If she doesn't go home next week I am going to be UP.

I would love to see her winning a LSFYL against Courtney though... Courtney's performance on the show really disappointed me.

#TeamBianca

You have to admit it was pretty funny tho.

"Please welcome someone who came out of Cher's vagina and the vagina Cher came out of!"

:toofunny:

Edited by Phantomhive
In I fly on wings of winter.

DrewStevens

There are some scenes from the previews we hadn't seen yet. There's one scene where Courtney is being criticised wearing an outfit with little butterflies on.

cometoogg

There are some scenes from the previews we hadn't seen yet. There's one scene where Courtney is being criticised wearing an outfit with little butterflies on.

she wears that dress on the next episode :)

here's a screenshot of the promo:

cLmgmjz.jpg

Edited by chilli

DrewStevens

she wears that dress on the next episode :)

here's a screenshot of the promo:

cLmgmjz.jpg

Oooh thanks  :sweat:

I think she is going to be low but safe because that seems to be her worst look in the show  :eww:

cometoogg

Yes Adore and Darienne are safe (based on the looks from the previews, adore has two more looks and darienne too).

Bianca is probably winning this challenge.

Idk what happened because Adore's and Darienne's dresses look awful.

Dela's dress looks good, i think she's safe.

Courtney's looks bad imo, she might be in the bottom two.

Joslyn's doesn't look that bad :shrug: but i think she's going to be in the bottom two.

I think they're both going home (double elimination)

Edited by chilli

skaxboy

I'm seeing Milk in june and I'm so excited. Anyone been to one of the Ru Girl's shows before?

Yup I've seen a few past season girls already. I saw Milk back on St. Patricks Day and she was lovely. I also saw Adore a few months ago when the cast was announced and she won me over so I have been rooting for her all season.

I missed my chance to see Courtney and Bianca but Ben is coming soon and so is Adore. I want to see Biance so bad. I wouldn't mind seeing Lasanga and G-g-g-Gia.

RAYA.core

:pawsup: No one's updated from last Monday? interesting but to the one where LaGanja went home. I seriously thought RU was guna get all TYRA on their ass

2q32bex.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

n0ne

I just found this on tumblr

tumblr_n3um0wlJEp1qzgnmvo1_1280.png

:toofunny:

:applause:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"