💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

RuPaul's Drag Race

Travis

Featured Posts

Given snapshots of next week's runway it looks like Milk's bow look doesn't fit next week's theme, so maybe Trinity goes home and then Milk

KrisFromMars

Milks aesthetics is getting pretty boring its not shock art like Sharon needles milks look just looks has been to me as in redone

SKANK

tumblr_m3echozgJn1qbzu93o1_500.jpg

Sharon did it better, but I still really enjoy having Milk's style of drag on the show. I really get her Fanny Brice I-stuffed-a-pillow-in-my-dress-so-people-laugh-with-me-and-not-at-me thing. 

RuPaul started her career with gender-**** drag, and has a drag queen with a beard do her makeup before every show…so I really don't understand where all this nonsense about drag queens not being allowed to wear pants comes from. Shouldn't a drag show be a sanctuary for rule breakers? 

ZacharyyyM

Laganja is a great performer, but her playing the victim constantly is getting tired.

I feel like Joslyn is owning this show. No one is expecting her...she has performed well in most (bar the first) challenge and is doing well enough to not get called out and not doing so well that she is seen as a threat. Joslyn is a sly fox :P

KrisFromMars

Sharon did it better, but I still really enjoy having Milk's style of drag on the show. I really get her Fanny Brice I-stuffed-a-pillow-in-my-dress-so-people-laugh-with-me-and-not-at-me thing. 

Sharon may did it better but sharon also knew when to glam it up when she was on the show. I think she was really vesatile. :heart:

I think Rupaul mostly has an issue with boydrag in the context of the show itself. It probably makes it hard for the panel to judge a queen compared to her peers when they step that far out of sync with what the other contestants are doing. That said, they clocked Milk for it, but they didn't really clock him for it. After all, his Julia Child was as dismal as Gia's Kim K., and yet they let him squeak through.

I just wish Milk could actually articulate the motivation behind his aesthetic. I love messy/busted/spooky/freak drag, but I still want there to be a vision/motivating idea behind it. And to me, Milk's looks are just messy, not "messy" like, say, Alaska's busted/gutter/trash aesthetic. All she's been able to say is "I want to be different," and, sorry Milk, that's not a very impressive accomplishment.

I think Milk should have just done an earlier Rupaul--go with the gender**** look, or go with her pre-supermodel hooker look. That would have avoided painting a target on her back while also staying true to what seems to be her modus operandi.

JanPianoMusic

I think Adore should've won the Snatch Game challenge with Bianca as a close second. Ben was good too, but they were better imo.

I appreciate the fact that Trinity didn't reveal her illness in a dramatic way. We have already anough drama with Ms Estranja (crying in every Untucked episode, really? Nurse!).

I don't know WHAT was up with Milk's bald cap, but I do know that it is RuPaul's DRAG race, which means that you should come out as a DRAG queen! Essentially, Milk just put on a suit, a bald cap and a pair of glasses! I do disagree with Gia though, drag is about a lot more than dressing up as girls, but take Sharon's zombie costume: she also put on a bald cap, but she put on pads and lipstick! I think there needs to be some sort of clue that the person they're portraying is (or was, in Sharon's case) female. If she's so fond of doing the unexpected and laughing at herself, she should've done gender**** RuPaul. I think she really could've pulled that off.

You will never please everyone.

Knife

Snip.

Maybe it's the angle they're playing with Milk in the edit, but I feel like the only time we ever hear from or are directed to Milk is when another queen is questioning her look. I'd like to hope there's more to her than what she's showing because I am completely underwhelmed.  :noparty:

Phantomhive

That snatch game was tight as hell. Bianca, Adore, and Bianca were all REALLY GOOD. It was pretty tough to call but both Adore and Bianca fell a bit short with the runway look whilst DeLa's was praised so I get why she won. Adore's snatch game performance was the winner for me tho. Now let's see all these ignorant haters try to come for her saying that she needs to go home because she's a fuq-up.

Milk's runway look tho. Good lord, I'm so sick of this "I'm staying true to myself" bs.

Second episode: a damn beard
Third episode: Pinocchio nose
Fourth episode: Pregnant

Fifth episode: Bald-headed ass out-of-drag RuPaul

Sometimes, I think that she's trying too hard to be unconventional. It's your style, it's your aesthetic... WE FUQING GET IT. What we want is VERSATILITY. Did she not learn anything from Alaska last season ending up in the bottom 4 because she dressed up as a boy in a DRAG COMPETITION? Srsly...

The song used in the lip sync... Ugh, disappointed with the song Laganja and Gia had to lip sync to. I was really hoping for something dance-y because I know they're going to turn it.

In I fly on wings of winter.