Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race

Travis

Featured Posts

Knife

Team Bianca for the remainder of this season.

I would love, love, love for Bianca to send Courtney home.

Sir Taurean

It's reality TV though, you can't expect sunshine and rainbows

There's something legitimately psychologically wrong with Laganja and I hope she addresses it soon

This!

Her Mary Jane rant last night was a little out there. We get it you love the Ganja it's in your name. But damn she seemed like she was feinen hard for some of the herb in her skit though. Which screamed pathetic.

Since you're Team Ben, what are your thoughts toward the recent frenemy relationship between her and Darienne? :ARTPOP:

I think Ben's comments about always being on top were more intended to be joke and part of her character than her actually being full of herself. I can definitely see why Darienne could dislike Ben, but notice how the other queens don't take Ben's comments too serious. Darienne's bitterness really comes off when she is directing her own "jokes" toward Ben. Plus in the confessionals it's clear that Ben has no malice towards Darienne and Darienne says some questionable things about not just Ben, but the other queens as well.

How do you feel about the former ( :laughga: ) frenemy relationship between Adore and Laganja?   :omfgaga:

How do you feel about the former ( :laughga: ) frenemy relationship between Adore and Laganja?   :omfgaga:

It's not that big of a deal anymore since Laganja got the boot, but I think the situation was exactly how Adore laid it out. Adore claimed that her and Laganja are great friends, but only start to gravitate away when competing because of Ganja's competitive nature which I think is true. Adore has also been getting better critiques from the judges and I think that psyches Laganja out because is held on a higher pedestal than Adore at home in her nightclub. Now the tables have turned, and Laganja has to rely on more than just preforming. Adore can act, sing, be funny, actually have a fashion sense, and has charisma.. Laganja DOES NOT. Whatever. Laganja needs counseling. Bye.

It's not that big of a deal anymore since Laganja got the boot, but I think the situation was exactly how Adore laid it out. Adore claimed that her and Laganja are great friends, but only start to gravitate away when competing because of Ganja's competitive nature which I think is true. Adore has also been getting better critiques from the judges and I think that psyches Laganja out because is held on a higher pedestal than Adore at home in her nightclub. Now the tables have turned, and Laganja has to rely on more than just preforming. Adore can act, sing, be funny, actually have a fashion sense, and has charisma.. Laganja DOES NOT. Whatever. Laganja needs counseling. Bye.

I agree. Many queens don't get that drag race is not the same as performing in a nightclub. They need versatility and several talents, or at least being able to fake them.

Interlude

I saw them back in the end of September of 2013 as part of Ru Paul's Drag Race minus Vicky. Loads of fun, I think it really just depends on their mood what they'll do after the show.

After our show, Willam popped out a side door with Detox and Manila and had yelled "WHO'S TAKING ME OUT FOR PIZZA" and you can imagine we all jumped on board in a second. So my group of friends brought Willam to a pizza place called Pizza Luce, had a pretty awesome convo with him (he was not in drag), and then he invited us out to a low key bar called "19 Bar" in downtown Minneapolis. Sharon Needles was there, Alaska ThunderF*ck, Manila, Detox, so much fun. Just really depends! They get even more crazy when they drink though that's for sure, so if they're drinking I'd expect any possibility hah

Whoa that's amazing! I love all those queens :) Thanks for responding :hug:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Dave Cookie

As far as who to solely root for, I'm having such a hard time deciding between Adore, Bianca, and Courtney... Courtney needs to step up her game and impress. For someone who's accusing Joslyn of being the "Dida Ritz of this season," Courtney isn't doing MUCH better other than that one challenge win.

Why is Darienne still in the running? Girl needs to do two things: Remove her head from her own arse and maybe try something different than a sequinned dress for her runway looks.

It's getting repetitive and boring, and I don't see what she has to offer.

P.S. Adore or Bianca to win. Would've also added Courtney if she wasn't such a b---h towards Joselyn.

Edited by UzK

While I'm glad to see Trinity improving, I don't want her to win...it would be like a Tyra 2.0

You want people who are skilled in all aspects, not people who are doing them for the first time ever on the show

In Ru's own words "It's not a school for girls" yet most contestants are only good at lipsynching

En_Sabah_Nur

O

While I'm glad to see Trinity improving, I don't want her to win...it would be like a Tyra 2.0

You want people who are skilled in all aspects, not people who are doing them for the first time ever on the show

In Ru's own words "It's not a school for girls" yet most contestants are only good at lipsynching

Or there good at everything else, and not lip-synching! :megaflop:

BEST "Lip-Sync For Your Life" so far this Season... :legend:

http://youtu.be/JA6GvbX0D0k

Edited by En_Sabah_Nur
Egypt. W

LittIe Monster

Interesting last two episodes.. so much happened. Relieved but also sad to see Laganja go, but what's done is done! I absolutely love Laganja's style.. but her immaturity caught up to her. Adore and Bianca are my top top for sure I love them. Third would probably be Courtney Act. Don't really want her to win though, she has enough fame and success. Plus she was being so rude to Josilyn... she doesn't deserve that she's too nice of a queen and I really like her. She seems to be a bit underrated too. I believe she could have the potential to turn some tables the next coming episodes perhaps... but either way.. I'm so stuck on on Adore and Bianca. I really want Adore to win, but Bianca is a lot more well rounded. If Adore can get rid of any last doubts or insecurities I believe she can knock Bianca off! We'll see!!! 

@whoriscope ig

12Regina George

They're taking votes:

Who do you want on All Stars Season 2?

http://www.dragofficial.com/rupauls-all-stars-drag-race-season-2.html

Current Top 10:

1) Willam

2) Alaska

3) Detox

4) Alyssa

5) Jujubee

6) Milk

7) Latrice Royale

8) Raven

9) Manila Luzon

10) Ongina

Do you think they should have people from the previous All Stars on it?

omg it's happening 

w2xodL0.gif

Interlude

Those two episodes were INSANE!

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.