💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Go see Love, Simon! [No spoilers!]

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

ryanripley
12 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I'm sorry but I didn't enjoy watching two emotionally constipated Ken dolls be passive aggressive to each other in the Italian countryside for 2 hours.

change italian to british and this describes God's Own Country perfectly

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life
17 minutes ago, RIPheygirl said:

Theres a thread that had (illegal :stalkga:) links to this film and they are free, working and dont require you to sign up- yes im promoting my flop thread ( i cant link u to this thread now as my phone is retarded :laughga: but its in the entertainment talk section i think) 

But all are crappy qualities. I've already come across all of them. I won't be watching before it leaks in HQ.

IMG_20170702_130232.thumb.jpg.3b90c58adf

PunkTheFunk
3 hours ago, Ena said:

"I'm sorry but I didn't enjoy watching two emotionally constipated Ken dolls be passive aggressive to each other in the Italian countryside for 2 hours"

..... Are you me? Seriously, I have exactly the same thoughts about that movie. 

Can't wait to see Love, Simon btw, from what I know, the cast is amazing and the soundtrack is good. And I have a crush on Katherine Langford. :giveup:

This movie was my introduction to Katherine Langford (I haven't seen 13 Reasons Why) and I thought her performance was really genuine. The fact that she's also a huge Gaga fan makes me an instant stan of hers tbh :diane:

misunderstood
15 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I cried too sis. I rarely get emotional watching movies but this one spoke right to 16-year-old me who felt lonely and scared and ashamed to be himself. I wish I could go back in time and tell him it's going to be okay.

tumblr_on368cxLux1u6n38po1_250.gif

Same. It spoke to 14/15 year old me too. The part where he was so angry and was throwing and screaming into his pillow was like looking into a mirror and it hit so hard 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Squeeshy Keety
On 3/29/2018 at 10:59 PM, PartySick said:

The book was extremely cute so I'm excited to see the movie :happy: I'm taking someone too :giggle:

Gay culture is THE culture :kara:

Taking the guy I've been seeing to the movie was actually the best date we could have had because I made a dorky move before it started, and we cuddled through the whole thing (besides the times I had to wipe my tears) :sara:

It had been a few weeks, so that formed a connection and gave us that first spark. It's been amazing since!

Is yours a date??? :hor: 

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

mr.peter

I loved the film and the soundtrack. Did the ending rememind anyone else of never been kissed 🙃 

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, mr.peter said:

I loved the film and the soundtrack. Did the ending rememind anyone else of never been kissed 🙃 

The title of my biography tbh :madge:

PartySick
2 hours ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

Gay culture is THE culture :kara:

Taking the guy I've been seeing to the movie was actually the best date we could have had because I made a dorky move before it started, and we cuddled through the whole thing (besides the times I had to wipe my tears) :sara:

It had been a few weeks, so that formed a connection and gave us that first spark. It's been amazing since!

Is yours a date??? :hor: 

Cuuuuute :sara: Good luck :hug:

It miiiiight be a movie date followed by dinner :flutter:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

Squeeshy Keety
15 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Cuuuuute :sara: Good luck :hug:

It miiiiight be a movie date followed by dinner :flutter:

Yayyyy! Make sure to kiss them before the night is done! :sis:

Also your username swap had me tripping 

giphy.gif

Sadly no April's Fools from me this year as I'm lazy as sh*t:rip:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

The Child
On 30/03/2018 at 8:54 PM, PunkTheFunk said:

This movie was my introduction to Katherine Langford (I haven't seen 13 Reasons Why) and I thought her performance was really genuine. The fact that she's also a huge Gaga fan makes me an instant stan of hers tbh :diane:

YOU HAVE TO WATCH 13 REASONS WHY! :grr:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

I’m in ****ing France and it’s coming out in theaters in ****ing June :saladga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

DelusionalGaga
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I’m in ****ing France and it’s coming out in theaters in ****ing June :saladga:

Same here in Germany. It's supposed to come out on June, 28. Why do they hate Europe? 

tumblr_on368cxLux1u6n38po1_250.gif

Poissonche

I went to see it last night. The last couple months have been pretty rough for me, so I decided to go back to what I loved when I was a friendless young teenager: going to the movie theatre alone AF by walking 40 minutes in the night. And it just lifted me up. Usually, when I walk from the theatre to home at midnight, I get full of fear, but it didn't happen this time. I was on a happy cloud. I remembered what being happy was for a little while here. I definitely recommend this to anyone feeling isolated. I didn't relate that much to the coming out process portrayed in the movie, since sh!t happened and I came out at 14 and it was the smallest deal ever, but all of the isolation, secrets, etc., oh man, did it hit close to home. And it's beautiful to see a love story blossom like that, even though love always end up with me getting sad drunk; just cuz I don't have it don't mean I don't find it beautiful.

Go watch Love, Simon. You need it in your life.

Also, Gaga spoiler:

Spoiler

Was the picture on the same wall as the big Whitney pic, when Simon was thinking about his very gay college life? Because I was convinced a Gaga pic would be there, but I didn't find it :selena:

A Hybrid

I'm 16 and I can't come out. Not because I'm not willing to, but because I don't want to feel unsafe

So I'm not sure this movie is what I need, seeing what you said. What do you think?

No family’s safe when I sashay

Chuckles

It does have a natural story if you know what I mean... the story just flooows it's not being forced or anything. It's a cute teen movie, I just love watching all this movies/series about teens so I can still relate even though I never had friends in high school :cryga:

Archived