❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

Inside The Outside (MTV) or Five Foot Two?

SMILE2NE1

Inside The Outside Vs. FF2  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Inside The Outside
    • Five Foot Two

Featured Posts

FF2 mainly cause it follows a life documentary while ITO was more of an interview documentary. 

It seems like two entirely different people in both of those documentaries. 

I enjoy both though. I wish we would have gotten more of the scenes she didn’t want us to see, if we were getting a documentary. I just feel with Five Foot Two, it was a lot of the same stuff all throughout it. But I still enjoy it I’ve watched it like 9 times lol

My personal opinion is I much preferred when there was an air of mystery to her, and that we didn’t know much about her personal life. 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Doot said:

It seems like two entirely different people in both of those documentaries. 

I enjoy both though. I wish we would have gotten more of the scenes she didn’t want us to see, if we were getting a documentary. I just feel with Five Foot Two, it was a lot of the same stuff all throughout it. But I still enjoy it I’ve watched it like 9 times lol

My personal opinion is I much preferred when there was an air of mystery to her, and that we didn’t know much about her personal life. 

i love 5F2 but there really was filler content that could have been used for more interesting stuff :neyde: 

like the part where the fan meets gaga, it's kinda like... okay? it's cute but it's not really showing anything 

plus the superbowl part at the end, WHILST BEAUTIFUL, really should have shown some real dress rehearsal footage :cryga:  idk i feel like we could have seen more like the JWT being planned, the album cover being shot, more of the sb show growing as an idea instead of showing us like, the first ever meeting they had and then we already at final rehearsals :duck: 

i did love it tho :wub: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Just now, ryanripley said:

i love 5F2 but there really was filler content that could have been used for more interesting stuff :neyde: 

like the part where the fan meets gaga, it's kinda like... okay? it's cute but it's not really showing anything 

plus the superbowl part at the end, WHILST BEAUTIFUL, really should have shown some real dress rehearsal footage :cryga:  idk i feel like we could have seen more like the JWT being planned, the album cover being shot, more of the sb show growing as an idea instead of showing us like, the first ever meeting they had and then we already at final rehearsals :duck: 

i did love it tho :wub: 

I loved it too, but to me, Chris saw her fibro pain as being the big seller which is why primarily the documentary focuses on that. 

While as a fanbase it’s interesting to see just how much that affects her daily, it was sorta odd that it was never mentioned by name in the actual documentary. 

Also, Joanne is a very straight forward album. I feel like one of her more artistic theatrical previous albums would have been better for a “making of”. 

ryanripley
Just now, Doot said:

I loved it too, but to me, Chris saw her fibro pain as being the big seller which is why primarily the documentary focuses on that. 

While as a fanbase it’s interesting to see just how much that affects her daily, it was sorta odd that it was never mentioned by name in the actual documentary. 

Also, Joanne is a very straight forward album. I feel like one of her more artistic theatrical previous albums would have been better for a “making of”. 

do we know when she was diagnosed with it? she might not have been diagnosed at the time of filming idk :duck: 

and yes to that last part too, if i had to pick an album i could see the behind scenes of... :selena: Joanne i love you but the rest of them are more interesting because of their concepts and ideas :selena: 

Spoiler

lowkey could have done without the madonna part too :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Oriane

It's a hard choice but Inside the Outside is my favorite interview ever by her. I love all the small details she says about her family, her childhood, her songwriting... My favorite part from FF2 was when she was with her grandma and her dad, talking about their youth and family memories. I just love when she talks about this.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Dominic

Inside The Outside hands down. 

It was so subtly personal and sad whereas 5F2 was very in your face 'this is me, these are my pains and this is what I do to manage them'. I just felt such sadness when I watched ITO and I really needed that at the time. I was going for a rough time back in 2011/2012 and it gave me such comfort. 

It's like watching two different people tbh.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived