Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
throwback

Scheiße: The Hit that Got Away

jereve

Featured Posts

jereve

I just wanna talk about this deep dark and twisted empowerment song to all the women out there.

Here is a really well done video using the Fame Gaga Klein commercial layered with  Scheiße and all its glory.

Scheiße would've been such a nasty hit and Gaga has never failed to give it justice during live performance. Such a hit!

And the ICONIC performance that changed her life...... At this point the song has branched a new meaning and has left a mark on Gaga and her little monsters.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

shame

The song that invented the German language :tony:

tumblr_mf8tjw6HY81qmxhobo1_500.gif

angels forever, forever angels

TimisaMonster

RedOne deserves more singles tbqh...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Babel

It's a good song but it wouldn't have been a hit in this lifetime. Ain't nobody got time for 47 seconds straight of gibberish.

IllusionLover

You forgot the fact that the song it's cursed, maybe that's why she didn't, Imgine the stage or her hip breaking on a live TV performance :derpga:

But really the song would be a hit back in 2011 and also controversial for the German stuff, there would be a lot of conspiracy theories about it

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Yemeni Feed

My top song from gaga, It hurt her, yet she sang it everywhere

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Delulu Rogers

Radio would have cut the intro in half and it wouldn’t have skated back in 2011. Should have replaced Judas as a single

bloody g

I don't think it could have been that big of a hit... It's kind of the gay bop of the album like DIC and G.U.Y.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

holy scheisse

Honestly under the correct circumstances, coulda been her bad romance 2.0 imo

like instead of judas, she coulda put out scheisse. judas/scheisse musically are very similar also, something notable. 

but for real... Born this way (the identity anthem) followed by scheisse (the feminist anthem)... it woulda been perfect.

imnotyourbabe10

Missing Gaga/Klein collabs :diane: 

Dark, campy, deep. :tony:

EDIT: Forgot that the Fame commercial was what we got as a video for Scheiße! Pretty solid for it not getting the single treatment. :firega:

Archived