Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga x Kanye , here for it?

TheRoof

Featured Posts

Zilla

No. Fame Kills didn't happen so I doubt it will now

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Sure but I kind of have the feeling they're both perfectionists and would cancel the collaboration because of creative differences. I mean, they both like to have full control of their ideas and I don't know, I feel like that'd crash in the studio.

Retron

I loveย Kanye. He put the bootย to rap's Bling era, which makes him anย eternal savior, in my eyes.

I love Gaga even more. I'd be very here for a collab.

Not happening, tho. Listen to Kanye'sย Gorgeous for how he feels about people whoย "black balled" him.

boyerased
47 minutes ago, Matangi said:

the fame kills... always wonder what trajectory her career wouldveย gone on to had that happened.

I always wonder about this.

But if trends will be what they are now, her association with Kanye couldโ€™ve been good for her. She couldโ€™ve been more open to collaborations and again, she could use some street cred now.

I think had Fame Kills happened we wouldnโ€™t have Born This Way, weโ€™ll probably get something else. I could see Gaga going darker, but also more composed as she couldโ€™ve learned more from Kanye. BTW could still happen, but probably as the 4th album course.

The other side of that is that My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy wouldnโ€™t exist. Kanye mightโ€™ve gone down to a more electronic route. MBDTF is underrated but it sure has a lot of influence with todays albums. Quintessential 2010โ€™s records such as Channel Orange and TPAB might not exist as they are, thus altering trends today.

Itโ€™s amazing how one night could change everything in music. Had kanye kept his butt on the seat, everything would be different today.

As for them collaborating, I think theyโ€™re in a good place now. Kanye still remembers when Gaga dropped him, I was there when he first performed Famous and he ranted about it. Although I think it doesnโ€™t matter anyonre.ย 

Sanju

I am here for anything at this point, plus I think its sort of nice to feature on a hip-hop/rap album, get some new fans into Gaga's world.

PerfectExca
1 hour ago, Devyn said:

Yes. Give me that hit that I loveย 

I'll turn the lights on.:firega:

The sun will rise each day. Will you?

Robo Ga

It will be the best day of my life if they ever collaborate. I stan Kanye just as much as Gaga.ย sorrynotsorry.mp3

๐Ÿค–โšก๏ธ

Archived